Ordnance Survey Navigation Workshops at Cotswold Outdoor
28 Jun 2016 - 21 Jul 2016, Locations across the country
Improve your navigation skills with OS experts this summer!View event details
- NZ Summer Series Part 4: North Island Ski Itinerary
- Our final itinerary takes in three very different ski areas on the iconic Mt Ruapehu - and as Ocean Belcher down in NZ tells us, skiing on a volcano makes for a very special trip!
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- The summer skiing season is upon us!
- Although we're only a couple of days from the summer solstice and the Wimbledon tennis buzz has returned to the streets around the Ski Club's offices, our attention is still firmly fixed on the snow.