30 Days of Snowsport
12 Sep 2014 - 16 Nov 2014, Various locations around the country
30 days of events at dryslope and indoor slopes all around the country, backed up with online competitions and advice from Sochi athletes.View event details
The Snow Centre's September Round Up
14 Sep 2014, The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead
The Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead has some late summer sizzling deals, offering the chance to take to skis or a board from scratch or hone those slopeside skills and get fit for the winter season ahead.View event details
Profeet Telluride Evening
24 Sep 2014, Profeet, Fulham
Come along and find all about Telluride, plus your chance to win a holiday!!View event details
- Leaders' catch-up supper
- If you are a Ski Club Leader or have been in seasons gone by, this event is for you!
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next...
- Kicking off the season with 30 days of snowsport
- The Sochi Olympics got everyone excited about winter sports last season, and now Snowsport England have got some big plans afoot to rekindle the enthusiasm for this season.