Swiss Inspired Evening in association with the Ski Club of Great Britain
15 Oct 2014, The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead
Take the latest Swiss kit for a whirl at The Snow Centre, Hemel HempsteadView event details
The Third Ski Club Leaders Alumni Buffet Supper
17 Oct 2014, Ski Club of Great Britain
The third annual Alumni Supper is planned for Friday 17 October.View event details
Ski Club AGM
20 Nov 2014, The White House, Church Road, Wimbledon Village, London SW19 5SB
Join us for our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 20 November at 6.30pm at the Clubhouse in Wimbledon Village. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to attend.View event details
- Ski party in Victorian vaults
- The team behind the Freeze festival are kicking off the season with a party in the hidden vaults beneath London. Come along for the premiere of Teton's Almost Ablaze, and a night of DJs
- Hot new ski films at the London Freeski Film Festival
- Coming up this Thursday is the third annual London Freeski Film Festival. If you are in the capital, head along for the finest films. There are prizes too!
- Happy birthday SKIING!
- 150 years ago this month the winter holiday was born, so the Ski Club headed to Switzerland's St Moritz, where not all that much has changed. Expect stiff upper lips, severed fingers, 50mph...