The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- The Great British Ski Off
- Off the back of a great season Team GB now focus their attention away from the international circuit and point their tips towards domestic races. Joe takes us through two of the major dates coming up...
- Woods and Atkin Claim World Championships Medals
- GB Park and Pipe secure yet more silverware at the FIS Freestyle World Champs in Sierra Nevada
- The Brits is under 4 weeks away!
- In less that four weeks the first competitors will clip in and strap up for their first competition runs in Laxx for the Brits 2017!