The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- British Ski and Snowboard announce bold new Olympic ambition
- With less than one year until the next Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, British Ski and Snowboard has set their sights high heading towards the event and beyond.
- Another Successful Year at The British Schoolgirls Races!
- Over 150 girls from 31 schools across the UK descended on Flaine, France earlier this week for the British Schoolgirls Races 2017.
- GB Park and Pipe Reach New Heights
- The GB Park and Pipe team are going from strength to strength right now. An impressive haul of results over the last week across a range of disciplines shows the great pool of talent in the squad this...