The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- Ski Club carves a new line with travel insurance
- The Ski Club is launching new travel insurance policies this season - aiming at the winter sports market as well as the family travel insurance market.
- 5 family-friendly tips when buying winter sports travel insurance
- Booking your ski holiday is a major decision for anyone, particularly a family. Is the chalet really close enough to the ski lifts? Should you buy your own skis this year? Will your son reject the...
- All new for 2015 - The London ski show brings the Alps to Battersea Park
- This year the Telegraph Ski & Snowboard show will move to Battersea Park, complete with a new alpine ski village and buzzing apres scene.