The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- Where the road ends... Kaunertal is just getting started
- Kaunertal glacier lies deep in the heart of the Eastern Alps, straddling the border between Austria and Italy, and far from the maddening crowds
- Two exciting announcements for UK snowsports
- Although the 2015/2016 season may be coming to an end, two new snowsports concepts have been launched this Spring. They are focussed on increasing participation and nurturing the talent right here in...
- SIGB Ski Test Week - what is it, and what goes on?
- This February around 50 ski brands headed out to the mountains to showcase next season's gear. Welcome to ski test week. An intensive - yet productive - four and half days, attended by retailers,...