The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- March into spring with a Freshtracks holiday
- Good things come to those who wait, so now is the time to make the most of longer, warmer days and spring snowfall!
- Best of Graubünden
- Packed with many of Switzerland's premier resorts, we've picked out the best spots in Graubünden... to suit all tastes
- Best French resorts for skiing with the kids
- After decades of research, ski-mum Anne Bridges tells us her top three French resorts for skiing with the kids.
- Brits 2012 - Highlights
- The best of the action both on and off the piste at the snowsports and music festival.
- Ski Club Snowcast episode 176 - The Brits Special
- 26th March 2010 - Emma and Ed bring you a very special Snowcast direct from the BRITS in Laax, Switzerland. We meet Ski Club sponsored riders James and Rob Machon, find out what else Laax has to...
- Al's skiing tips: protective equipment
- As well as helmets, there's a wide range of other protective equipment to help protect your body when you fall.