The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- Friedrichshafen Airport (FDH): Your Access All Areas Gateway to the Alps
- Your Gateway to the Alps: only 60-90 minutes transfer to internationally recognised ski resorts.
- Trentino: the Italian side of the mountains
- There are few places in the Alps as spectacular as Trentino. And there are few places that can offer the same mix of ego-boosting pistes, sunny weather and superb mountain restaurants. If you long for...
- Snowsport Scotland recruit two new park and pipe coaches
- As the popularity for the art of freestyle skiing and snowboarding (park and pipe) increases, Snowsport Scotland has taken a bold move by employing two full time Park and Pipe coaches in order to...