The BRITS Snow and Music Festival 2013
- Start date:23 March 2013
- End date:30 March 2013
- Where:Tignes, France
After 8 years in the Swiss resort of Laax, 2013 will see The BRITS say "Widerluege Switzerland" and "Bonjour France".
With some exciting plans for this years event, you can look forward to a brand new rail contest, night time Big Air and open-air live music.
Being home to the European X Games, Tignes can deliver world class courses, some of the best facilities in the world and a lively apres-ski scene.
Expect the usual mix of world class riding and 7 nights of partying!
- Who for:
Freestyle fans, mountain music festival wanderers and anyone with a holiday booked to Tignes!
- How much:
A week's package deal starts from £279 which includes seven nights accommodation, six day lift pass and a festival wristband.
For more information, visit www.the-brits.com/packages
- Want to know more:- website: www.the-brits.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/britsfestival- twitter: www.twitter.com/britsfestival
related ski news
- Spotlight on: Treble Cone
- Treble Cone was voted the best ski area in New Zealand for the past two years running at the World Snow Awards, and a quick look at the piste map explains why.
- Jenny Jones inspires young people at the Snow-Camp Bristol launch
- Youth charity Snow-Camp held its first ever Bristol First Tracks programme on the 9th & 10th May.
- BASI days of summer
- Find out what it takes to become a snowsports instructor as the British Association of Snowsport Instructors (BASI) comes to an indoor slope near you