Momentum Ski Festival incorporating the City Ski Championships
- Start date:14 March 2013
- End date:17 March 2013
- Where:Crans Montana, Switzerland
The Momentum Ski Festival brings together already well-established events along with a powerful Business Forum (in association with the Financial Times) and a nightly après-ski programme of stand-up comedy, club nights and live music. The Momentum Ski Festival comprises 3 events: The City Ski Championships, The Financial Times Alpine Business Forum and Momentum Apres-ski.
The City Ski Championships has been in the financial community‘s diary for 14 years and remains the sector‘s premier ski event. It now incorporates The Lloyd’s of London Cup, The Stock Exchange Challenge, The Accenture Dual Parallel Slalom, along with newly created events: The Hedge Fund Championships, The Private Equity Championships and The Family Office Cup. The 2013 Championships will take place in Crans Montana, Valais, Switzerland from Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th March.
Up to 300 skiers will take part in the Championships. The long weekend provides London and Europe’s financial community with an opportunity to relax in its own company, network and entertain clients, in a programme of friendly competition. A full itinerary of skiing, guiding, coaching, racing, dining on & off the mountain, partying and
prize-giving is laid on for their enjoyment. All skiers, of all ability levels are welcome!
- Who for:
Skiers of all abilities welcome
- How much:
Booking is now open and with the exclusive offer, Ski Club members can save £50 on the holiday package. It includes scheduled flights, private transfers, three nights bed and breakfast at Hotel Valaisia, all race entries, two race buffet lunches, Saturday prize giving reception, dinner and party, and last but certainly not least entry to the Financial Times Forum and Comedy Club on the Friday.
Ski Club price - only £525!
- Want to know more:- email: email@example.com- phone: 0207 371 9111- website: www.momentumski.com
related ski news
- Ten reasons to go skiing this December
- If you're anything like us here at the Ski Club, you'll be itching to get your skis back on as soon as possible. So why not look at booking that early-season ski holiday this winter? Here are 10 very...
- Top 5 Resorts for Early Season Snow
- There's nothing better than getting in your first day on skis - so why not get out as soon as possible? And here are our top recommendations for that snowsure, high altitude resort that is bound to...
- 7 in 7 - Which resort should I go to?
- As the Ski Club TV Team found out back in March, the Austrian Tirol is home to some spectacularly good skiing and boarding - but which is best for what? Tom Ewbank, the video series producer give us...