Momentum Ski Festival incorporating the City Ski Championships
- Start date:14 March 2013
- End date:17 March 2013
- Where:Crans Montana, Switzerland
The Momentum Ski Festival brings together already well-established events along with a powerful Business Forum (in association with the Financial Times) and a nightly après-ski programme of stand-up comedy, club nights and live music. The Momentum Ski Festival comprises 3 events: The City Ski Championships, The Financial Times Alpine Business Forum and Momentum Apres-ski.
The City Ski Championships has been in the financial community‘s diary for 14 years and remains the sector‘s premier ski event. It now incorporates The Lloyd’s of London Cup, The Stock Exchange Challenge, The Accenture Dual Parallel Slalom, along with newly created events: The Hedge Fund Championships, The Private Equity Championships and The Family Office Cup. The 2013 Championships will take place in Crans Montana, Valais, Switzerland from Thursday 14th to Sunday 17th March.
Up to 300 skiers will take part in the Championships. The long weekend provides London and Europe’s financial community with an opportunity to relax in its own company, network and entertain clients, in a programme of friendly competition. A full itinerary of skiing, guiding, coaching, racing, dining on & off the mountain, partying and
prize-giving is laid on for their enjoyment. All skiers, of all ability levels are welcome!
- Who for:
Skiers of all abilities welcome
- How much:
Booking is now open and with the exclusive offer, Ski Club members can save £50 on the holiday package. It includes scheduled flights, private transfers, three nights bed and breakfast at Hotel Valaisia, all race entries, two race buffet lunches, Saturday prize giving reception, dinner and party, and last but certainly not least entry to the Financial Times Forum and Comedy Club on the Friday.
Ski Club price - only £525!
- Want to know more:- email: email@example.com- phone: 0207 371 9111- website: www.momentumski.com
related ski news
- Spotlight on: Verbier
- One of Switzerland's big-hitters, Verbier is popular with Brits for a reason - idyllic chalets, swanky restaurants, raucous nightlife, and seemingly endless challenging terrain
- Celebrating 150 years of Winter Tourism
- 150 years ago Swiss hotelier Johannes Badrutt made a legendary bet and convinced his British summer guests to come back and enjoy the winter.
- Ski party in Victorian vaults
- The team behind the Freeze festival are kicking off the season with a party in the hidden vaults beneath London. Come along for the premiere of Teton's Almost Ablaze, and a night of DJs
- Into the crud
- Technique advice for skiing through snow that has been baked by the sun and become cruddy and porridge-like.
- Ice is never a pleasant surface to ski on. BASI expert Mark Jones offers a number of tips to handle it comfortably.
- Balancing Springs
- Balancing springs is a tip to help you use your three main joints, ankles, knees and hips to maintain your balance whilst curving. From the Pock'It Instructor DVD.