- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Fonna - why the world's best ski racers and freestyle riders flock here every summer
- Aksel Lund Svindal, Terje Haakonsen, Kjetil Jansrud, James Woods, Katie Summerhayes, Oystein Braten, Tom Wallisch, Jesper Tjader, Henrik Kristoffersen - the list of famous Fonna visitors keeps...
- Summer in Les 2 Alpes
- Glacier skiing, mountain biking, walking, swimming, rock climbing, golf, tennis... The list of what's possible in Les 2 Alpes over the summer is a long one, as the Ski Club's Content Editor Chris...
- Head to the French Alps this winter with Ski Club Freshtracks
- With all this talk of summer snow it has reminded us here at Ski Club Freshtracks of just how close the winter season is! And with five fantastic holidays to Les 2 Alpes why not visit the resort with...