- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Job vacancy: Digital Content Editor
- We're looking for a Digital Content Editor to join our communications team, based in our Wimbledon Village offices
- Job Vacancy: PR and Partnerships Manager
- We're looking for an experienced PR and Partnerships Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- Update on Le Ski - ski hosting case
- The latest from the Le Ski website following the court case on 2 July 2014
- Snowcast Extra: Working a winter season
- Thinking of working a winter season? The experts from the Natives.co.uk winter workshop give budding seasonnaires their top tips on preparing for a season in the mountains.
- Interview with Joe Simpson part 3
- Filmed at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, Gordon Stainforth interviews Joe Simpson mountaineer and subject of film "Touching the Void". In this third excerpt Joe talks about the thin line...
- Booking and Choosing a Resort
- Booking a holiday can feel daunting but looking through the resorts and choosing is all part of the fun. Here are some useful tips from the Skiing Skills experts.