- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: email@example.com- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Next Stop - Olympia
- "Quirky" is the word Ben Clatworthy describes skiing in South Korea, but would you sacrifice a holiday in the Alps for the unknown?
- Captivated By Kim
- A trip to Korea isn't on everyone's list, especially when it comes to skiing. But let's see what journalist Andreas Hofer experienced when visiting the ski resort based in North Korea - does it tempt...
- Links, links...links, rechts, links - Part 2
- With the number of interlinked Austrian resorts growing by the season, Colin Nicholson visited one of the newest of these ski areas, the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn, to see...