- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Snowsports stars turn out as Snow-camp launches national campaign
- Snow-camp launched its 5NOW campaign to raise funds to expand Snow-Camp's accredited journey of programmes across 5 UK cities
- Two feet up, two wheels down
- On a recent trip to the Val Gardena, Italy, Rob Crabtree discovers what the South Tyrol can offer those looking for a bit of relaxation with lashings of downhill adrenaline.
- Whistler Blackcomb moves to combat climate change
- In recent years several resorts have already implemented creative solutions to ward off the advance of climate change.