- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Fonna - the making of a world-class summer ski area
- Running a summer ski centre in a region that sees more than 15m of snow fall each winter might seem relatively easy, but as the Ski Club's content editor Chris Madoc-Jones found out on his recent...
- Summer skiing in style in Les 2 Alpes
- The latest stop in our summer skiing odyssey is the French resort of Les 2 Alpes (L2A) that we'll be visiting over the coming days to test out the world-class park, rub shoulders with aspiring young...
- A summer of Spotlight on: features
- The Southern Hemisphere ski season is in full swing, with some incredible conditions currently on offer from across Australia and South America. If you've booked already or are thinking of making a...