- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- Job vacancy: Digital Content Editor
- We're looking for a Digital Content Editor to join our communications team, based in our Wimbledon Village offices
- Travel Quiz: The Ultimate Swiss Bucket List
- From skiing in Saas Fee to Bavarian Curling in Gstaad; there's a wealth of world-class activities on offer in Switzerland that are a must for your travel bucket list. Here are the top picks from Swiss...
- Are you ready for a Monster Ski challenge?
- The MS Trust's Everest-a-day Monster Ski challenge will be taking place in Chamonix and Courmayeur next March to raise funds to help people with multiple sclerosis.