- Start date:01 March 2013
- End date:03 March 2013
- Where:Aviemore, Scotland
Whether you prefer your entertainment indoors in the warm or outdoors with added shred, there will be something to suit you. We've got some of the biggest music and comedy acts in the UK, not to mention some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding in the country, so get set for some serious fun!
If that wasn't enough, proceeds from the Festival go to charity so there really is no excuse not to come along and enjoy yourself! This year we're supporting the Children's Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) and Disability Snowsport UK to help them continue their fantastic work.
- How much:
Tickets are available from £10 and are on sale now, visit: www.mvfestival.com/tickets
- Want to know more:- email: firstname.lastname@example.org- website: www.mvfestival.com/- facebook: www.facebook.com/mvfestival- twitter: https://twitter.com/mvfestival
related ski news
- The season's first Ski+board is out
- The ink is only just dry on the Ski Club's magazine, and already it's inspiring members everywhere. Here's how you can get reading...
- Early snow, parties, beards and the circus...
- The snow is falling in the Northern Hemisphere, and people on mountains across Europe and North America are devising ways to celebrate. Join them for big name bands, ski film screenings, circus acts,...
- Get ski fit in the comfort of your own home
- The ski season is almost on the horizon, and after a long, hot, lazy summer the muscles might not be quite ready for it. Start now with a little bit every day, and you'll really feel the difference...
- Snowcast Extra: Working a winter season
- Thinking of working a winter season? The experts from the Natives.co.uk winter workshop give budding seasonnaires their top tips on preparing for a season in the mountains.
- Interview with Joe Simpson part 3
- Filmed at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, Gordon Stainforth interviews Joe Simpson mountaineer and subject of film "Touching the Void". In this third excerpt Joe talks about the thin line...
- Booking and Choosing a Resort
- Booking a holiday can feel daunting but looking through the resorts and choosing is all part of the fun. Here are some useful tips from the Skiing Skills experts.