Which ski resort to choose?
It's the million dollar question... ‘which resort should I choose for my ski holiday?’
Well, you can easily narrow down which resorts may be suitable for you and your family or friends by working out what is most important to you.
- Do you want a relaxing and charming little traditional village?
- Would you rather the hustle and bustle of a large, world famous ski town?
- Is guaranteed snow cover more important than ski to the door accessibility?
- Do you hate long transfers or do you love the journey through another country and the fantastic mountain scenery?
If you visit our Resort guides and look at the advanced search options, it can really help you to narrow down the resorts that will suit your needs. You can then link through to more information about the resorts you should consider, enabling you to narrow it down even further.
You can compare ski resorts side-by-side too, so that you can see all the key facts and figures that will help you make the all important final decision. While searching online can help you find out a lot about the resort you might want to visit, remember that as a Ski Club member you can take advantage of our the expert advice provided by our Information team. Drop them an email at email@example.com or call 020 8410 2009.
featured articles from this category
- What type of ski accommodation?
- In addition to choosing your resort, you'll also need to consider which type of accommodation will best suit your needs and your budget.
- Saving money on your snowsports holiday
- If cash is tight, costs and saving money have to be considered - here are the Ski Club's top tips.
- Planning your ski holiday
- Ski Club's top tips on planning and preparing your ski holiday.