Ski Club Platinum Membership
From 1 September 2015 we’re phasing out Ski Club+ and launching a new membership on 1 September 2016 - Ski Club Platinum. Platinum membership includes annual European multi-trip travel insurance, with comprehensive cover for all your winter and summer holidays, along with Fogg Medi-card. Plus, if you have a family membership, children up to 24 are covered for FREE.
Benefits of our Platinum membership European Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy include:
- Up to 24 days winter sports cover per trip, 45 days in total per year
- Winter sports cover available up to the age of 75
- Children under 24 covered FREE with family membership
- Cover for on & off piste skiing & snowboarding without a guide
- Over 100 activities included as standard
- Up to £6,000 cancellation cover if you need to cancel your trip
- Up to £500 cover for lost ski pass and missed ski lessons
- And much more
More information on what is covered by Ski Club Platinum membership insurance can be found in the policy summary.
Full policy information can be found in the policy wording.
Find out more about the other benefits of Ski Club Platinum membership.
Current Ski Club members can upgrade to Platinum membership.
Platinum membership travel insurance can be extended to include world-wide cover. To find out more and to receive a quote, please call TIF on 0300 303 2610.
articles in this category
- Members and registered users
- Members only