- The Ski Club has Instructor-led guiding active in 11 resorts across France.
- Qualified Instructors who know the best places to go in resort.
- Whether you're an improving skier or love adventurous off-piste skiing. Ski with people of similar ability and aspiration.
- Unlike other types of rep, our Instructors have no motive other than to lead you to the best times on the snow
- Stop staring at the piste map and wondering where to go, just enjoy your time on the mountain
- Instructors also host a social hour where you can relax and enjoy a drink with other members
We've partnered with Evolution 2 ski school to offer an alternative to the Leading service in France. Evolution 2 are winners of several awards in their 25 year history, and have become one of the most respected organisations in the French Alps.
This season, we are introducing a regular programme of 3 sessions per week, a mix of half-days and full days that will suit the varied skiing or boarding ability of our members. This will appeal to the on piste improver keen to get more out of their usual skiing trip, as well as the more advanced member wanting to ski off piste with an expert professional. As fully qualified instructors, they can also offer instruction, as well as discounts on private lessons. In addition to the 3 sessions a week, due to high demand there will be an additional 2 off-piste sessions a week in Tignes and Val d’Isere.
To help plan the service with Evolution 2, and give us a better idea of demand across the resorts, there will be an advance booking fee of £15 for the half-day sessions, and £30 for a full day. This will contribute towards the additional administration costs of providing this service to members. We hope you'll see this as good value, considering the alternatives for instruction, guiding and courses available in France.