Sorry, there are currently no Environmental news stories to show.
- Disability skiing feature
- Ski Club member Ben Clatworthy (www.benclatworthy.com) takes an in depth look at the world of disabled skiing and even has a go in a sit-ski to see what its really like. Ben talks to ESF adaptive ski...
- Save money with the Ski Club
- Being a Ski Club Member entitles you to a huge range of discounts. Whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned mountain lover, you can soon make your membership fee back with a few purchases,...
- Ski Club Beginner Membership
- If you're thinking about getting into snowsports for the first time, the Ski Club has the perfect membership tailored just for you.
- Snowcast Extra - Flaine resort guide
- Chris Taine visits the French resort nestled in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area. Not only is the resort home to Ski Club Leaders throughout the season, it also hosts all of our holidays to the...
British ski and snowboard squad
- UK Sport triples investment in skiing and snowboarding for 2014-18
- Success of British athletes on the world stage leads to major boost in funding
- Chill Factore hosts English Indoor Ski and Snowboard Cross Championships
- Organised by Snowsport England, the second annual event in Manchester once again saw intense competition for the Championship titles
- New home for the Delancey British National Alpine Ski Championships in 2015
- The next British Championships will take place in Tignes, France
- Five minutes with... Roy Steudle
- Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft caught up with alpine racer and South Korea hopeful Roy Steudle