Sorry, there are currently no Environmental news stories to show.
Snow and weather news
- Winter is Here!
- After an exceptionally hot summer and a mild autumn, winter has arrived in Europe with a bang! The first significant snowstorm of the season struck over the weekend, dropping as much as 100cm of snow...
- The top 5 spots for early season snow
- As the relentless drizzle sets in, the temperatures drop, and people start turning their thoughts to winter, here in the office we're debating where we should go for our early season turns.
- The Southern Hemisphere season is on!
- Although summer may have finally arrived in the UK, things are looking very different in the Southern Hemisphere as the ski season has really begun to kick off.
- Caution advised this half-term if going off-piste
- The depth of the snowpack across the Alps is now back to average in time for the half term holidays, but sadly this has come at a price. Already 75 deaths from avalanches have been recorded in...