- Laax aiming to become the world's first self-sufficient resort
- The Swiss resort of Laax is well on the way to becoming the world's greenest ski resort through their Greenstyle initiative. New lifts are powered by solar energy, heat and rubbish are recycled and even the menus at the mountain restaurants are changing to become more sustainable.
Ski Club news
- @paperboyo brings skiing to London
- But never as you've seen it before... The Ski Club have teamed up with Instagram sensation Rich McCor (aka @paperboyo) to create a unique series of images that transform the London skyline into a...
- Join us at the London Ski Show this October Half-Term
- The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show returns to Battersea Park, so come and join us at our two stands between October 27-30.
- Ski Tests 2017 - The Best on Test
- After an intense week of testing in Kuhtai, the results from the 2017 Ski Club Ski Tests are in and the category winners have been decided:
- Job Vacancy - Digital Content Editor & Line-S Manager
- The Ski Club is looking for a talented Content Editor to produce engaging content for the Ski Club. The successful candidate will also manage www.line-s.co.uk, the club's student website, ensuring the...