- Laax aiming to become the world's first self-sufficient resort
- The Swiss resort of Laax is well on the way to becoming the world's greenest ski resort through their Greenstyle initiative. New lifts are powered by solar energy, heat and rubbish are recycled and even the menus at the mountain restaurants are changing to become more sustainable.
Kit and instruction news
- Bern Weston Helmet - Kit Review
- If you feel you're always the one falling on your head while skiing, or you're a keen park rider, or simply want good value for money, Alf's review on the Weston is sure to help you out.
- Bern Rollins Helmet - Kit Review
- Take a look at Alf's review of the Rollins helmet, with Zipmold technology - good value for money? You decide.
- Oakley MOD 5 Helmet - Kit Review
- The helmet designed to work with any goggle type - what's not to love? Alf gives us the full break down on all features of the helmet.
- Salice Xtreme Helmet - Kit Review
- Wanting to make a statement on the slopes this winter? The Salice Xtreme has it covered, according to our latest review from Alf