- 7 tips for protecting your skin this winter
- We've partnered up with the UK's leading skin cancer charity, Melanoma UK, to provide some expert advice about taking care of your skin on the slopes this winter.
- Top 12 Tips for Preventing Ski Injuries
- Get the most from the slopes. Our partners at Wimbledon Clinics give us their 12 top tips to make the most of your ski or snowboard holiday and stay injury-free this winter.
- Meet the man who designs ski resorts
- No fewer than 370 ski areas have been developed with the help of Ecosign, the company founded by Paul Mathews, the architect of Sochi. Ben Clatworthy spoke to the Canadian to find out how to create a good ski resort - from scratch if needs be.
- Dancing on Ice in the Portes du Soleil
- When two great entities combine, often the results are calamitous... think chips and gravy. And I was quick to put music festivals and ski holidays into the same category, says Ben Clatworthy. After all, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Kit and instruction news
- The Ski Club's Kit & Equipment Reviews - Full List (UPDATED)
- This winter we are bringing you more online kit and equipment reviews than ever before, with unique online reviews by our gear expert Alf Alderson to supplement those featured in Ski+board magazine.
- Bern Weston Helmet - Kit Review
- If you feel you're always the one falling on your head while skiing, or you're a keen park rider, or simply want good value for money, Alf's review on the Weston is sure to help you out.
- Bern Rollins Helmet - Kit Review
- Take a look at Alf's review of the Rollins helmet, with Zipmold technology - good value for money? You decide.
- Oakley MOD 5 Helmet - Kit Review
- The helmet designed to work with any goggle type - what's not to love? Alf gives us the full break down on all features of the helmet.