Kit and instruction news
- Recall of BCA and Mammut/Snowpulse airbags
- Avalanche airbag manufacturers have recalled some models produced 2011-2013
- Ski Club members can now Save 20% with Blacks and Millets
- Extreme clothing
- Winter Clothing... what to look for
- Top to toe winter clothing infographic
- Can't afford to ski? Think again.
- Need new ski gear but don't want to spend a fortune? The Ski Club might have some answers
- Chemmy Alcott's ski fitness warm-up exercises
- Britain's top speed specialist shares a few of her top exercise tips
- Four steps to an injury free season
- Jonathan Bell's top tips for staying out of the clinic and on the snow this winter
- Falling safely
- A short clip from the In Deeper instructional movie explaining the safest way to fall when skiing.
- Proper kit
- Having the right skis off-piste will make more of a difference to your performance than anything else, as explained in this clip from the In Deep DVD.
- Tooling up
- Advice on some safety kit you'll need on the mountain from the In Deeper DVD. Includes a demonstration of how to use an avalanche transceiver.
- Snowboard equipment for beginners
- A guide to the equipment and clothing needed to go snowboarding for the first time.
Racing and riding news
- Interview with Konrad Bartelski
- Rob Stewart catches up with the famous British ski racer to talk about life before and after his podium finish in 1981
- 10 minutes with Freeride World Tour Champion Drew Tabke
- On the eve of the first stop of the 2014 FWT in Courmayeur, the Ski Club caught up with last year's overall winner