Kit and instruction news
- How to Take Better Snow Photos
- Ski+board's picture editor John Norris explains how you can improve the quality of shots taken on a compact camera or even just your mobile - including the notorious selfie.
- Parkour - Get fit for winter without the boredom
- We find out how Parkour can help you keep fit in the off-season and improve your time on the mountain.
- Ortovox precautionary recall of S1+ transceivers
- Ortovox have announced a precautionary recall of Ortovox S1+ avalanche transceivers due to a rare but possible failure of a component.
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next level?
- Fitness tips for injury prevention and extra comfort in your ski boots!
- It's time to get fit for the snow... here's Dr Craig McLean with same valuable and timely advice
Racing and riding news
- Olympic Snowboarder completes extreme stunt at The Snow Centre!
- Team GB's Olympic Slopestyle Snowboard finalist, Jamie Nicholls defied the laws of gravity again this week with a 2nd extreme stunt on, off and around The Snow Centre's real snow slopes!
- Highlights of the Delancey British Children's Alpine Championships
- Despite it being one of the toughest weeks in the history of British Children's Alpine Racing, the event was a resounding success.
- Highlights of The BRITs 2015
- A year after so many were inspired by Sochi, Rachel and James headed to Tignes for the The BRITS (March 21st - 28th), a week-long festival incorporating the British Snowboard and Freeski...
- Dave Ryding secures best British racing result in almost 5 years.
- Great Britain's top male slalom racer, Dave Ryding, recorded a personal best by placing 17th in Sunday's FIS World Cup race in Are, Sweden.