Kit and instruction news
- How to Take Better Snow Photos
- Ski+board's picture editor John Norris explains how you can improve the quality of shots taken on a compact camera or even just your mobile - including the notorious selfie.
- Parkour - Get fit for winter without the boredom
- We find out how Parkour can help you keep fit in the off-season and improve your time on the mountain.
- Ortovox precautionary recall of S1+ transceivers
- Ortovox have announced a precautionary recall of Ortovox S1+ avalanche transceivers due to a rare but possible failure of a component.
- Rossignol Alltrack Pro 130 - full test
- Rossignol makes one if the most awarded freeride skis of the moment - the Soul 7 - but do their freeride boots ride as well? The Ski Club's resident Kit & Equipment Expert, Al Morgan, puts the Alltrack Pro 130 through their paces.
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next level?
- Ski holiday at the organic Hoteldorf Gruner Baum in Bad Gastein
- A place you can breathe in the fresh mountain air at an elevation of 1,000 metres above sea level. Its distinctive architecture, which includes beautiful Belle Epoque buildings, blends harmoniously...
- Gareth Williams - Aspen Snowmass
- Aspen is one of the most widely recognized names in skiing. What started as a small silver-mining town hidden away high in the Rockies has become the premier winter playground of the rich and famous....
- Baby Parking La Libellula, Sauze d'Oulx - Child Creche for children up to 6 years of age
- Baby Parking La Libellula is superbly situated at the foot of the Clotes ski slope and the ski shop Eydallin Sports. Opened last winter season, it is run by Elisabetta Eydallin and her highly...
- 15% discount off Neilson Beachclub holidays exclusively for Ski Club members!
- All of Neilson's Beachclub activity holidays include flights, transfers, accommodation and most meals together with free water and land-based activities with equipment and tuition.