Sorry, there are currently no Press stories to show.
- A summer of Spotlight on: features
- The Southern Hemisphere ski season is in full swing, with some incredible conditions currently on offer from across Australia and South America. If you've booked already or are thinking of making a...
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- What to look forward to in the Southern Hemisphere this season
- As the snow melts away from the Alps and the Rocky Mountains, our attentions here at the Ski Club are turning firmly towards the summer skiing season, and in particular down to the Southern...
- Spotlight on: Portillo
- Despite the variety of groomed intermediate slopes, most of the visitors to Portillo come for its incredible off piste terrain and powder.