Racing and riding news
- Manchester snow is ploughed into bumps for the first ever European Indoor Moguls champs!
- Ski history was made in Britain this weekend as the Chill Factore, Manchester's indoor snow slope, hosted the first ever FIS European Indoor Moguls Championships
- Snowsport England launch new Alpine Athlete Bursary scheme
- Bursary scheme will support alpine athletes currently following the Snowsport England Athlete Pathway.
- Season report: Kyle Wise
- Britain's top mens snowboard cross athlete Kyle Wise takes us through the twists and turns of his rollercoaster 2013-14 season
- The BRITS - Nurturing British Freestyle
- Earlier this month the BRITS landed in Tignes once again for its 2014 edition
- Aerial snowboard style starts with grabs. They also help you keep control from take off to landing.
- Learning a New Trick
- This clip shows how to approach learning a new freestyle snowboard trick. From the Boarding Skool Two DVD.
- Snowboard Trick Glossary
- Snowboard trick terminology can seem like a whole different language. This clip explains the difference between a shifty and a method grab, and everything in between!
- The Snowpark
- An introduction to the daunting snowpark and a guide to what you might expect to find there.
- Small and perfectly formed
- The cosy resort of Beitostølen is as family friendly as you could find anywhere and is located on the edge of the Jotunheimen national park.
- A warm welcome guaranteed
- A traditional Norwegian mountain village with high tech ski facilities, Geilo is an authentic and quaint resort reflecting a bygone age full of charm and surprises.
- Superb Skiing for all the family
- Beautifully designed and full of family fun, Trysil is home to Norwayâ€™s biggest ski area. The resort is brilliantly laid out and easy to use, making it perfect for a family ski holiday to remember...
- A Natural High
- Situated in a landscape of spectacular beauty, Hemsedal is the setting for some of the most thrilling and exhilarating skiing and snowboarding to be found anywhere. The peace and quiet up on the...