Racing and riding news
- Olympic Snowboarder completes extreme stunt at The Snow Centre!
- Team GB's Olympic Slopestyle Snowboard finalist, Jamie Nicholls defied the laws of gravity again this week with a 2nd extreme stunt on, off and around The Snow Centre's real snow slopes!
- Highlights of the Delancey British Children's Alpine Championships
- Despite it being one of the toughest weeks in the history of British Children's Alpine Racing, the event was a resounding success.
- Highlights of The BRITs 2015
- A year after so many were inspired by Sochi, Rachel and James headed to Tignes for the The BRITS (March 21st - 28th), a week-long festival incorporating the British Snowboard and Freeski Championships.
- Dave Ryding secures best British racing result in almost 5 years.
- Great Britain's top male slalom racer, Dave Ryding, recorded a personal best by placing 17th in Sunday's FIS World Cup race in Are, Sweden.
- Alpine ski racing returns for another action-packed season
- The World Cup alpine ski season is upon us, and already there are bizarre injuries, surprise wins and challenging weather. Read on for a round-up of the action so far...
- When in Switzerland, ski like the Swiss do.
- Beth Begg goes night skiing in Switzerland, follows in the footsteps of some early ski pioneers, and explores a resort where the streets are lined with luxury stores.
- Women don't glow - they sweat!
- A campaign to get more women doing sports is gathering pace, so we're asking if women really need special treatment, why so many women aren't very active, and what's wrong with a bit of sweat anyway?
- Women can!
- Throughout the ages fewer women than men have taken part in sports and adventurous pursuits, and sadly this is still the case. This is our first in a series of adventure-women articles, so read on...
- Essentials to pack for your skiing holiday
- If you have a history of poor packing, we've got the ultimate packing list for you. Download here and ensure you don't forget a thing.