- Moguls - keeping in contact
- Technique advice on maintaining contact with the snow through the troughs of the moguls to help absorb the bumps and control your speed. From the Warren Smith Ski Academy.
- Moguls - pole-plant imbalance
- Just like with the legs, all skiers have a pole-plant that's weaker on one side. This tip focuses on identifying and improving the weaker side. Courtesey of the Warren Smith Ski Academy.
- Moguls - punching hands
- This tip from the Warren Smith Ski Academy helps improve pole-planting technique in the bumps by encouraging you to punch forward when you plant.
- Moguls - sideways power
- In moguls one of your main areas of focus needs to be skidding. This clip helps you become more powerful in a sideways stance with flatter skis. From the Warren Smith Ski Academy Lesson Three DVD.
- Fancy a ski holiday with a difference?
- Ski Club staff member, Kate Thorman tells us about her experience at the Rock the Pistes festival in the Portes du Soleil.
- The BRITS - Nurturing British Freestyle
- Earlier this month, the BRITS landed in Tignes once again for its 2014 edition.
- Resort feature: Tignes
- Open 10 months of the year, Tignes allows you to ski before and after everybody else
- Resort feature: Val Thorens
- Europe's highest resort makes for a particularly appealing destination in the spring