Snow and weather news
- Mixed early-season fortunes for resorts south of the equator
- Delayed openings in New Zealand, early season powder in the Andes and the Blizzard of Oz...
- Southern hemisphere season begins
- Mt Hutt opened on Friday 13 June with blue skies and good snow - one of the best opening days in years
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
- British Freeski Camps 2009
- Summer freestyle camps like the British Freeski Camps in Saas Fee bring the British freeskiing community closer together and build a basis for training riders to become top level new school freestyle...
- Avalanche Awareness with Roxy
- The Roxy girls offer some expert advice on avalanche awareness. From checking the mountains and the conditions, to a checklist of essential kit to pack before you can have fun in the powder.
British ski and snowboard squad
- UK Sport triples investment in skiing and snowboarding for 2014-18
- Success of British athletes on the world stage leads to major boost in funding
- Chill Factore hosts English Indoor Ski and Snowboard Cross Championships
- Organised by Snowsport England, the second annual event in Manchester once again saw intense competition for the Championship titles
- New home for the Delancey British National Alpine Ski Championships in 2015
- The next British Championships will take place in Tignes, France
- Five minutes with... Roy Steudle
- Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft caught up with alpine racer and South Korea hopeful Roy Steudle