Snow and weather news
Sorry, there are currently no Snow and weather news stories to show.
- Fonna - the making of a world-class summer ski area
- Running a summer ski centre in a region that sees more than 15m of snow fall each winter might seem relatively easy, but as the Ski Club's content editor Chris Madoc-Jones found out on his recent...
- A summer of Spotlight on: features
- The Southern Hemisphere ski season is in full swing, with some incredible conditions currently on offer from across Australia and South America. If you've booked already or are thinking of making a...
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- What to look forward to in the Southern Hemisphere this season
- As the snow melts away from the Alps and the Rocky Mountains, our attentions here at the Ski Club are turning firmly towards the summer skiing season, and in particular down to the Southern...