Snow and weather news
- More resorts opening on both sides of the Atlantic
- November snow has allowed some resorts to open early, while there's more snow forecast across the Alps over the next week
- And so it begins...
- Several resorts in Europe and North America have now opened for the season
- October snowfall blankets the Alps
- High alpine areas, especially in the Eastern Alps, are in fine form following a generous early season helping of snow
- Saas Fee Resort Guide
- A video guide to the activities on offer in the Swiss resort of Saas Fee, presented by James Cove.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
- Avalanche Awareness with Roxy
- The Roxy girls offer some expert advice on avalanche awareness. From checking the mountains and the conditions, to a checklist of essential kit to pack before you can have fun in the powder.
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 181
- May 2010 - In the first Summer Snowcast it's time to party, as we look forward to the Ski Club's BIG summer party on 25 June and reveal how you could win tickets! There's also some of your season...
Kit and instruction news
- Inspire adventure this Christmas with gifts from Cotswold Outdoor
- Ski Club members can now save 15% on full price clothing and accessories, to help you save money whilst you're saving body heat!
- Chemmy Alcott's ski fitness warm-up exercises
- Britain's top speed specialist shares a few of her top exercise tips
- Warren Smith Ski Academy launches new Technique Series
- Carving, powder, steeps, moguls... Warren Smith returns with an all new series of technique tips and tricks
- Four steps to an injury free season
- Jonathan Bell's top tips for staying out of the clinic and on the snow this winter