Snow and weather news
- How has the Southern Hemisphere ski season started?
- With skiing underway across most summer ski destinations, it is time for our snow expert Fraser Willcox to take a look at what the start of the season has been like in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- What to look forward to in the Southern Hemisphere this season
- As the snow melts away from the Alps and the Rocky Mountains, our attentions here at the Ski Club are turning firmly towards the summer skiing season, and in particular down to the Southern...
- Spotlight on: Portillo
- Despite the variety of groomed intermediate slopes, most of the visitors to Portillo come for its incredible off piste terrain and powder.
- Spotlight on: Hokkaido
- Japan is known to many as the home of karate, sushi platters and innovative technology. But for us here at the Ski Club, Japan holds the key to a dreamland of powder skiing - arguably second to none.