Snow and weather news
- Mixed early-season fortunes for resorts south of the equator
- Delayed openings in New Zealand, early season powder in the Andes and the Blizzard of Oz...
- Southern hemisphere season begins
- Mt Hutt opened on Friday 13 June with blue skies and good snow - one of the best opening days in years
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
- British Freeski Camps 2009
- Summer freestyle camps like the British Freeski Camps in Saas Fee bring the British freeskiing community closer together and build a basis for training riders to become top level new school freestyle...
- Avalanche Awareness with Roxy
- The Roxy girls offer some expert advice on avalanche awareness. From checking the mountains and the conditions, to a checklist of essential kit to pack before you can have fun in the powder.
Ski Club news
- Remembering Lizzie Briggs
- Ski Club Leader Elizabeth Anne died suddenly but peacefully on 22nd August 2014.
- Job Vacancy: Sales & Operations Consultant
- We're looking for a Sales and Operations Consultant to join the Ski Club Freshtracks team based at our Wimbledon Village office
- Update on Leader service situation in France
- The Ski Club will fully support its Leader service and monitor the situation closely following challenges to the club's volunteer on-snow service
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with Ed Taylor
- It's 'High Fives' time and we catch up with Ed Taylor, Ski Club Leader since 2009.