Snow and weather news
- Mixed early-season fortunes for resorts south of the equator
- Delayed openings in New Zealand, early season powder in the Andes and the Blizzard of Oz...
- Southern hemisphere season begins
- Mt Hutt opened on Friday 13 June with blue skies and good snow - one of the best opening days in years
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
- British Freeski Camps 2009
- Summer freestyle camps like the British Freeski Camps in Saas Fee bring the British freeskiing community closer together and build a basis for training riders to become top level new school freestyle...
- Avalanche Awareness with Roxy
- The Roxy girls offer some expert advice on avalanche awareness. From checking the mountains and the conditions, to a checklist of essential kit to pack before you can have fun in the powder.
Ski Club news
- FREE drinks and ski quiz in Manchester
- Join us for drinks, a bite to eat and a ski quiz with loads of prizes, after the Ski and Snowboard Show North
- Where, when and why do YOU most like to ski?
- Check out our brand new ski stats, hot from the UK's biggest ever survey. How do you compare?
- Leaders' catch-up Lunch and Supper
- If you are a Ski Club Leader or have been in seasons gone by, this event is for you!
- Ski hosting and instructing in France: what's happening?
- It's been a difficult few years for British ski hosts and instructors in France. The situation is complicated, far from settled, and it affects the Ski Club too. Here's your comprehensive briefing on...