- Why buying your kit in the UK make sense
- Make the most of your next trip to the mountains by getting the right choice of ski or snowboard and properly fitted boots by UK experts in stores across the country.
- An Introduction to Backcountry Skiing from Snow+Rock
- If you're keen to improve your backcountry skiing then head to Snow+Rock in Covent Garden for a fantastic evening of talks on October 19th.
- Two new funding initiatives aiming to revolutionise British snowsports
- Major snowsports companies, including the Ski Club of Great Britain, have launched two new funds to help British skiing and snowboarding success - and you can contribute too.
- Off-piste training - stay safe in the mountains this winter
- Do you worry about the risks when going off-piste? Do you want to know how to find the best snow? Don't miss out on some pre-season training and make the most of your time in the mountains.
- The UK's first snowsports festival - Groove CairnGorm
- Following in the footsteps of the likes of Snowbombing and Snowboxx, Groove CairnGorm brought a music festival atmosphere to the slopes of the Scottish Highlands. The Ski Club sent two Line-S student bloggers to Aviemore for a weekend of music, skiing and fantastic Scottish hospitality.
Ski Club news
- Job Vacancy - Digital Content Editor & Line-S Manager
- The Ski Club is looking for a talented Content Editor to produce engaging content for the Ski Club. The successful candidate will also manage www.line-s.co.uk, the club's student website, ensuring the...
- Ski Club Council Election 2016
- At this year's AGM on 17 November the Ski Club will elect 1 new Council member. Here are the 4 members standing for election to the Council, in their own words.
- Hamish Frost Photography - our 5th Instagram Takeover
- For the long weekend of 7-10 October, we hand over our Instagram account to Hamish Frost and his stunning images from the Scottish Highlands and further afield too.
- Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show Returns - Extended Earlybird Offer for Members
- Back for a second season at Battersea Park, The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show is once again bringing the mountains to the city, in an immersive apres experience for the whole family. Located at...