- Free Swiss Inspired Evening in association with the Ski Club of Great Britain
- Take the latest Swiss kit for a whirl at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead
- The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show brings the slopes to the city!
- Once again Ski Club members can take advantage of an exclusive 2-4-1 offer on tickets for any day of the shows*
- World first in Manchester as the FIS European Indoor Moguls Championships comes to Chill Factore
- Chill Factore in Manchester is set to play host to a FIS (International Ski Federation) European Indoor Moguls Championships on 13 and 14 September 2014.
- The long road to Sochi for British military heroes
- The path to the Paralympics for some athletes starts with the work of the Combined Services Disabled Ski Team
- 'SlopeTracker' shows rise in popularity of indoor snow slopes and dry slopes
- Research by Snowsport England shows an upward trend in domestic snowsports participation
- Sloping off this summer
- Our round-up of what's on at indoor snow slopes around the UK over the summer months
- Conquer the 'Beast of Provence' with Snow-Camp's Cycle Challenge
- Raise money for snowsports youth charity Snow-Camp by tackling the infamous Mont Ventoux
- Cash for your snowsports club with Mars Milk Play Fund
- A new initiative will reward individuals, clubs and organisations with cash grants this summer
- Find adventure in the UK this summer with these awesome events
- Our Ski Club partners have some exciting events taking place around the UK this summer... here are some of our top picks.
- Moguls - keeping in contact
- Technique advice on maintaining contact with the snow through the troughs of the moguls to help absorb the bumps and control your speed. From the Warren Smith Ski Academy.
- Moguls - pole-plant imbalance
- Just like with the legs, all skiers have a pole-plant that's weaker on one side. This tip focuses on identifying and improving the weaker side. Courtesey of the Warren Smith Ski Academy.
- Moguls - punching hands
- This tip from the Warren Smith Ski Academy helps improve pole-planting technique in the bumps by encouraging you to punch forward when you plant.
- Moguls - sideways power
- In moguls one of your main areas of focus needs to be skidding. This clip helps you become more powerful in a sideways stance with flatter skis. From the Warren Smith Ski Academy Lesson Three DVD.
- Ski straight to the hotel door!
- Comfortable, safe and stress-free skiing! The perfect start to the perfect day on the slopes.
- Hit the slopes this winter with
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
- Take the fastest route to the slopes by car and your skis and luggage go FREE!
- Mark Warner - We'll give you more of a holiday!
- If you haven't tried a Mark Warner holiday before, then you are missing a real treat
- Neilson Holidays: Relax as hard as you like
- Beautiful snowy vistas and the satisfying crunch of fresh snow underfoot in some of the worlds finest ski resorts are what await you on a Neilson holiday.