- Husky Racers and Dog Enthusiasts Will Gather in Aviemore
- Everybody loves a good shaggy dog story, especially when it's about not just one but 1,000 sled dogs racing for supremacy.
- UK snow centres boom as visitors are encouraged by the 'Sochi Effect'
- New research from Snowsport England finds that visits to UK snow centres and dry slopes are up thanks to ongoing Olympic fever.
- You have to see this trailer
- What better way to get excited about the new season than to assemble your ski crew of choice and pile into a cinema to watch the latest offering from Warren Miller? This trailer will have you reaching for your skis, plus it's £2 off for Ski Club members too.
- Your chance to try out racing or freestyle
- Snowsport England gear up to get more people trying out ski and snowboard racing and freestyle
- The long road to Sochi for British military heroes
- The path to the Paralympics for some athletes starts with the work of the Combined Services Disabled Ski Team
- Freeride - Lateral Stability
- When freeriding it is essential to have lateral control to keep your skiing consistent when the surface is inconsistent. Technique tip courtesy of the Warren Smith Ski Academy.
- After the snowfall
- BASI expert Mark Jones helps presenter Peter Hart maintain his speed and stay afloat in the powder.
- Backcountry tour
- Presenter Peter Hart puts everything that he has learnt with BASI expert Mark Jones into practice when Canadian guide Gary Carruthers leads them into the Lake Louise backcountry.
- Be prepared
- This clip focuses on the four skill areas important in off-piste skiing: Technical, Psychological, Physical and Tactical. From the In Deep DVD.
Kit and instruction news
- Freeride touring bindings - impact on ski flex
- The Ski Club's kit and equipment Al Morgan on freeride touring bindings, their effect on ski flex and whether they're the right bindings for you.
- ABS recalls steel cartridges and ABS TwinBag Systems
- Owners of ABS TwinBag systems should read this important news and return affected avalanche backpacks to ABS for checking
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next...
- Can't afford to ski? Think again.
- Need new ski gear but don't want to spend a fortune? The Ski Club might have some answers