- Two new funding initiatives aiming to revolutionise British snowsports
- Major snowsports companies, including the Ski Club of Great Britain, have launched two new funds to help British skiing and snowboarding success - and you can contribute too.
- Off-piste training - stay safe in the mountains this winter
- Do you worry about the risks when going off-piste? Do you want to know how to find the best snow? Don't miss out on some pre-season training and make the most of your time in the mountains.
- The UK's first snowsports festival - Groove CairnGorm
- Following in the footsteps of the likes of Snowbombing and Snowboxx, Groove CairnGorm brought a music festival atmosphere to the slopes of the Scottish Highlands. The Ski Club sent two Line-S student bloggers to Aviemore for a weekend of music, skiing and fantastic Scottish hospitality.
Ski Club news
- Job Vacancy: PR Manager
- The Ski Club is looking for a talented and experienced PR Manager to lead and develop the Ski Club PR strategy of maintaining the Club's position as a central ambassador in the snowsports industry.
- Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show Returns - Extended Earlybird Offer for Members
- Back for a second season at Battersea Park, The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Show is once again bringing the mountains to the city, in an immersive apres experience for the whole family. Located at...
- Job Vacancy - Graphic Designer
- The Ski Club is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to create Ski+board magazine (5 issues per season) and a range of marketing publications, including brochures, member packs, promotional literature,...
- Job Vacancy - Video Producer
- The Ski Club is looking for a talented and experienced Video Producer to create engaging, entertaining video content for the Club's website, and to lead the video content strategy.