- Review - Mountains on Stage 2016
- For the first time, the acclaimed Mountains on Stage festival came to the UK and we were lucky enough to attend the London screening - which was at times spectacular!
- It's cheaper to buy your kit in the UK this season
- Thanks to the falling value of the pound and pre-Brexit vote price fixes, you can save up to 25% when buying your kit in the UK this season.
- Why buying your kit in the UK make sense
- Make the most of your next trip to the mountains by getting the right choice of ski or snowboard and properly fitted boots by UK experts in stores across the country.
- Two new funding initiatives aiming to revolutionise British snowsports
- Major snowsports companies, including the Ski Club of Great Britain, have launched two new funds to help British skiing and snowboarding success - and you can contribute too.
- The UK's first snowsports festival - Groove CairnGorm
- Following in the footsteps of the likes of Snowbombing and Snowboxx, Groove CairnGorm brought a music festival atmosphere to the slopes of the Scottish Highlands. The Ski Club sent two Line-S student bloggers to Aviemore for a weekend of music, skiing and fantastic Scottish hospitality.
Kit and instruction news
- Theft of Nitro Snowboards and Bindings - please be on the look out.
- On Sunday 29th a lorry parked outside the Ultrasport warehouse with a delivery of Nitro Snowboards was broken in to and the shipment stolen.
- The Ski Club's Kit & Equipment Reviews - Full List (UPDATED)
- This winter we are bringing you more online kit and equipment reviews than ever before, with unique online reviews by our gear expert Alf Alderson to supplement those featured in Ski+board magazine.
- Bern Weston Helmet - Kit Review
- If you feel you're always the one falling on your head while skiing, or you're a keen park rider, or simply want good value for money, Alf's review on the Weston is sure to help you out.
- Bern Rollins Helmet - Kit Review
- Take a look at Alf's review of the Rollins helmet, with Zipmold technology - good value for money? You decide.