- The UK's first snowsports festival - Groove CairnGorm
- Following in the footsteps of the likes of Snowbombing and Snowboxx, Groove CairnGorm brought a music festival atmosphere to the slopes of the Scottish Highlands. The Ski Club sent two Line-S student bloggers to Aviemore for a weekend of music, skiing and fantastic Scottish hospitality.
Ski Club news
- Job Vacancy: Events Executive
- Ski Club GB has an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic, personable and professional individual to join the Ski Club Events team.
- Job Vacancy: Member Services Assistant
- The Ski Club has two opportunities available for dynamic, personable and professional individuals to join the Ski Club Member Services Department based in our office in Wimbledon Village.
- Chalet Couples/Duos required for Ski Club chalets in Flaine and Chamonix
- Ski Club Freshtracks are looking for two experienced teams of two (couples or friends) to run our chalets in the French Alps.
- The summer skiing season is upon us!
- Although the Wimbledon tennis buzz has died down around the Ski Club's offices, our attention is still firmly fixed on all things snowy.