Results based on an unofficial survey of Ski Club staff, ex seasonnaires and die hard fanatics.... read more
- Off-piste training - stay safe in the mountains this winter
- Do you worry about the risks when going off-piste? Do you want to know how to find the best snow? Don't miss out on some pre-season training and make the most of your time in the mountains.
- Warren Miller's Chasing Shadows is coming to a screen near you.
- Take a glimpse into the world of the U.S. freestyle team and the dynamics of snowsports that live on the fringe, like monoskiing, powsurfing and speed riding. Explore what it means to be inspired, and what it is about exotic locations and snow-covered summits that keep us searching for more.
- 7 in 7 - Our guide to Innsbruck
- Seven resorts in seven days
Hi – my name’s Shayleigh and I’m...24 November 2015
Like most Ski Club Leaders, I enjoy sharing my...23 November 2015
Adventure junky? First lift up and last run down?...19 November 2015
- Ski City: There is Only One!
- Combining the endless urban activities and amenities of a big city with the world-class skiing of Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude, Salt Lake is Ski City. This winning combination is further...
- The Ski Club of Great Britain have driven a great deal, so you can drive a great Volvo.
- Buying a new car is a significant investment, so it pays to get the best possible deal. With this in mind, Ski Club members can benefit from a variety of exclusive discounts and offers. That means...
- Andorra - The Neilson guide
- Andorra is slowly shaking off its reputation as a cheap and cheerful ski holiday destination, but for those of you that still think it's 18-30 on snow, here's a brief guide... Neilson feature all 3...