Results based on an unofficial survey of Ski Club staff, ex seasonnaires and die hard fanatics.... read more
- Off-piste training - stay safe in the mountains this winter
- Do you worry about the risks when going off-piste? Do you want to know how to find the best snow? Don't miss out on some pre-season training and make the most of your time in the mountains.
- Warren Miller's Chasing Shadows is coming to a screen near you.
- Take a glimpse into the world of the U.S. freestyle team and the dynamics of snowsports that live on the fringe, like monoskiing, powsurfing and speed riding. Explore what it means to be inspired, and what it is about exotic locations and snow-covered summits that keep us searching for more.
- 7 in 7 - Our guide to Innsbruck
- Seven resorts in seven days
Hi – my name’s Shayleigh and I’m...24 November 2015
Like most Ski Club Leaders, I enjoy sharing my...23 November 2015
Adventure junky? First lift up and last run down?...19 November 2015
- Ski City: There is Only One!
- Combining the endless urban activities and amenities of a big city with the world-class skiing of Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude, Salt Lake is Ski City. This winning combination is further...
- Winter is waiting for you at Pontedilegn-Tonale
- Pontedilegno-Tonale is a top Winter destination for ski lovers. It is located in the Italian Alps and offers a ski carousel of 100 km of pistes starting at 1.200 mt in the woods of the Adamello Park...
- Engadin St. Moritz - Winter magic of a very special kind
- Simply outstanding: Stay more than one night in Engadin St. Moritz at any participating hotel and you can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for CHF 35.-. This special offer is available throughout the winter...
- First Snow & New Skis
- 28 November 2015
- Test new skis by day, party by night.
- International Children's games
- 12 January 2016 to 16 January 2016
- The 7th winter games come to Innsbruck.
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour - UK & Ireland
- 27 January 2016 to 28 May 2016
- The best new films from the world's most prestigious mountain film festival.