The French Alps are quite literally littered with ski resorts; from the mega ski areas of Les 3 Vallees to more quintesential Savoie villages like St Gervais. But what if you're looking for kms of varied terrain with authentic chocolate box character... read more
- Good skiing expected until Easter
- While we may see the first signs of spring this weekend across the UK, conditions across the world's ski resorts could not be more different. A very wintery spell of weather has dropped loads of snow in the Alps, Pyrenees, Rockies and the Scottish Highlands. With the Easter holidays around the corner, snowpacks are set to provide great skiing up until April.
- How to Take Better Snow Photos
- Ski+board's picture editor John Norris explains how you can improve the quality of shots taken on a compact camera or even just your mobile - including the notorious selfie.
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of England if you know where to look.
Kyle Wise is a British snowboarder from Norfolk...27 March 2015
Adelboden sits at 1350m at the end of the...26 March 2015
Switzerland, the land of cheese and exceptional...15 March 2015
- Choosing the Right Ski Resort for Your Family
- There's nothing better than being able to take your family on a skiing holiday, but picking the perfect resort can often be difficult. The French Alps is home to dozens of resorts, all with their own...
- Comprehensive insurance designed for skiers and snowboarders
- We've developed Insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. All of our policies include off piste insurance without a guide, and you can choose from...
RSSlatest ski news
- The ultimate skiing bucket list
- We've picked out the 50 places that you must ski in your lifetime... do you agree with our choices?
- Austria's hidden gem: Kals-Matrei
- The resorts of Osttirol might not be the most well known in Austria, but they definitely shouldn't be overlooked
- High fashion at high altitude - the top trends this winter
- We take a look around Snow+Rock's top-end offerings, from merino-linings to faux fur, and Swedish style to shimmering fabrics
- Equity Ski Camp
- 04 April 2015 to 11 April 2015
- Have a masterclass with British Olympic skier, Chemmy Alcott!
- Suzuki Nine Knights Ski and Snowboard
- 05 April 2015 to 10 April 2015
- The world's best athletes and a snow castle - what more could you want?!
- 06 April 2015 to 11 April 2015
- The much-loved snowsports and music festival returns to Mayrhofen for the 16th year.