The beautiful Canterbury plains rise steeply to form the Southern Alps and one of New Zealand's most spectacular ski regions - as our Kiwi ski expert Ocean Belcher tells us in her latest summer series post.... read more
We've been busy creating the biggest and most varied Freshtracks programme ever - in total we've got more than 190 holidays to choose from, including fantastic new additions in some seriously exciting locations.... read more
- Bolle Highwood Sunglasses
- Alf Alderson tests the very latest pair of Bolle sunglasses - the Highwood - which are designed specifically for wintersports and to keep out as much sun as possible.
- Scott Ascend Sunglasses
- Our gear expert Alf Alderson reviews the Scott Ascend sunglasses, which combine bold looks with robust design.
- Cebe PROGUIDE Sunglasses
- In ou latest kit & equipment review, Alf Alderson looks at the bold and excellent value Cebe PROGUIDEs
After exploring vertiginous Via Ferrata routes and...14 June 2016
Started in 1975 as an excuse for a good party, the...03 June 2016
In her final blog post of the season, pro freeride...26 May 2016
- 101 adventurous reasons why Ski Club Travel Insurance gives you more freedom
- This isn't just an over-enthusiastic claim - our new travel insurance covers you for a huge variety of sports and activities, including most things involving snow.
- Ordnance Survey Navigation Workshops at Cotswold Outdoor
- 28 June 2016 to 21 July 2016
- Improve your navigation skills with OS experts this summer!
- Ski Club Reps and Leaders Reunion Evening
- 06 October 2016
- Get together with Reps and Leaders past and present