Here's your comprehensive briefing on the story so far... read more
The best and worst of your suggestions for the goggle features of the future...... read more
Once again Ski Club members can take advantage of an exclusive 2-4-1 offer on tickets for any day of the shows*... read more
- The 4 Vallees stay together
- The ski area in Switzerland has reached an agreement to stay together as a linked area, to the relief of many.
- Kicking off the season with 30 days of snowsport
- The Sochi Olympics got everyone excited about winter sports last season, and now Snowsport England have got some big plans afoot to rekindle the enthusiasm for this season.
- Manchester snow is ploughed into bumps for the first ever European Indoor Moguls champs!
- Ski history was made in Britain this weekend as the Chill Factore, Manchester's indoor snow slope, hosted the first ever FIS European Indoor Moguls Championships
Ski Club Leader Ryan Davison Crisp has been...11 September 2014
Doctor Andrew Murray talks to Deputy Editor, Rosie...18 August 2014
Doctor, runner and author Andrew Murray reveals...15 August 2014
RSSlatest ski news
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next...
- Photography Tips 2: Using semi-manual settings
- Melody Sky explains how to get the most of your camera beyond the 'green square'
- Freshtracks: Knowledge is powder
- Learn the skills you need to stay safe with our mountaincraft and touring skills courses
- 30 Days of Snowsport
- 12 September 2014 to 16 November 2014
- 30 days of events at dryslope and indoor slopes all around the country, backed up with online competitions and advice from Sochi athletes.
- Profeet Telluride Evening
- 24 September 2014
- Come along and find all about Telluride, plus your chance to win a holiday!!
- Ski Club Lunch at Liverpool Club
- 08 October 2014
- Come and join us for lunch at the Liverpool Cricket Club - arranged by Ex Leader Paul Herbert