Take the latest Swiss kit for a whirl at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead... read more
Once again Ski Club members can take advantage of an exclusive 2-4-1 offer on tickets for any day of the shows*... read more
- Update on Leader service situation in France
- The Ski Club will fully support its Leader service and monitor the situation closely following challenges to the club's volunteer on-snow service
- Remembering Lizzie Briggs
- Ski Club Leader Elizabeth Anne died suddenly but peacefully on 22nd August 2014.
- Eye candy... the prettiest resorts in the world
- From awe-inspiring scenery and iconic mountains, to impossibly pretty alpine villages, here are our top 10 picks for ski resorts that are pure eye candy
Doctor Andrew Murray talks to Deputy Editor, Rosie...18 August 2014
Doctor, runner and author Andrew Murray reveals...15 August 2014
Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft is forced...11 August 2014
RSSlatest ski news
- Photography Tips 2: Using semi-manual settings
- Melody Sky explains how to get the most of your camera beyond the 'green square'
- Job Vacancy: Sales & Operations Consultant
- We're looking for a Sales and Operations Consultant to join the Ski Club Freshtracks team based at our Wimbledon Village office
- Ski straight to the hotel door!
- Comfortable, safe and stress-free skiing! The perfect start to the perfect day on the slopes.
- Snow-Camp Cycling Challenge
- 11 October 2014
- Raise money for snowsports youth charity Snow-Camp by tackling the infamous Mont Ventoux
- Swiss Inspirational Evening in association with the Ski Club of Great Britain
- 15 October 2014
- Take the latest Swiss kit for a whirl at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead
- The Third Ski Club Leaders Alumni Buffet Supper
- 17 October 2014
- The third annual Alumni Supper is planned for Friday 17 October. Tickets avaliable soon.