At ten months old, Zuma is beginning her training to become an avalanche rescue dog.... read more
- La Plagne - the other side of the mountain
- If you're looking to expand your 'off-piste' horizons, La Plagne has plenty to offer skiers and snowboarders looking to try something new.
- Highlights of the Delancey British Children's Alpine Championships
- Despite it being one of the toughest weeks in the history of British Children's Alpine Racing, the event was a resounding success.
- A quest to conquer the world's toughest ski race
- Facing retirement from competitive skiing, Chemmy has faced her hardest ever challenge - going cross-country in the world's toughest ski competition, the Arctic Circle Race.
The suns out in London and the office is ripe with...21 April 2015
How do you end a day after watching the Solar...17 April 2015
Alyeska, Alaska, USA Alyeska receives 16.5m of...14 April 2015
- Comprehensive insurance designed for skiers and snowboarders
- We've developed Insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. All of our policies include off piste insurance without a guide, and you can choose from...
RSSlatest ski news
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of...
- How to Take Better Snow Photos
- Ski+board's picture editor John Norris explains how you can improve the quality of shots taken on a compact camera or even just your mobile - including the notorious selfie.
- Austria's hidden gem: Kals-Matrei
- The resorts of Osttirol might not be the most well known in Austria, but they definitely shouldn't be overlooked
- THIS GIRL CAN - Ride with Olympic Snowboarder Aimee Fuller
- 02 May 2015
- Learn from the best as part of the THIS GIRL CAN campaign.
- End of Season Party
- 08 May 2015
- Help us celebrate yet another great winter season!
- Ski Club Dinner Liverpool
- 08 May 2015
- Come and celebrate the end of season with about 30 other keen skiers from the local area.