Here's your comprehensive briefing on the story so far... read more
Once again Ski Club members can take advantage of an exclusive 2-4-1 offer on tickets for any day of the shows*... read more
- FREE drinks and ski quiz in Manchester
- Join us for drinks, a bite to eat and a ski quiz with loads of prizes, after the Ski and Snowboard Show North
- Where, when and why do YOU most like to ski?
- Check out our brand new ski stats, hot from the UK's biggest ever survey. How do you compare?
- Kicking off the season with 30 days of snowsport
- The Sochi Olympics got everyone excited about winter sports last season, and now Snowsport England have got some big plans afoot to rekindle the enthusiasm for this season.
Ingrid Christopherson MBE, more usually known as...29 September 2014
Ski Club Leader Ryan Davison Crisp has been...11 September 2014
Doctor Andrew Murray talks to Deputy Editor, Rosie...18 August 2014
RSSlatest ski news
- Off-piste training - it's all about having even more fun!
- Perhaps you like the idea but lack the courage to ski away from the piste? Or maybe you do ski off-piste but suspect you could be safer? Or you know the essentials but are ready to take it to the next...
- Spotlight on: Tignes
- Open 10 months of the year, Tignes allows you to ski before and after everybody else
- Photography Tips 2: Using semi-manual settings
- Melody Sky explains how to get the most of your camera beyond the 'green square'
- Ski Club Lunch at Liverpool Club
- 08 October 2014
- Come and join us for lunch at the Liverpool Cricket Club - arranged by Ex Leader Paul Herbert
- Snow-Camp Cycling Challenge
- 11 October 2014
- Raise money for snowsports youth charity Snow-Camp by tackling the infamous Mont Ventoux
- Swiss Inspired Evening in association with the Ski Club of Great Britain
- 15 October 2014
- Take the latest Swiss kit for a whirl at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead