Dates are locked in and the Freshtracks 2014-15 brochure is ready to go... here's a little taste of what's new for this year before holidays go on sale 8 August... read more
- Change in membership subscription fee
- There will be a slight increase in the Ski Club membership fee from 1 August 2014
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with Paul Baldwin
- We put the questions to Paul Baldwin, in the very first of our new 'High Fives' series of interviews
- Job vacancy: Digital Content Editor
- We're looking for a Digital Content Editor to join our communications team, based in our Wimbledon Village offices
Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft explores...29 July 2014
Rob, from the Ski Club’s Accounts department...18 June 2014
Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft finds out...12 June 2014
- Comprehensive insurance designed for skiers and snowboarders
- We've developed Insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. All of our policies include off piste insurance without a guide, and you can choose from...
RSSlatest ski news
- Five reasons why skiing in New Zealand is better than you think
- Venture south of the equator for a ski experience with a difference
- Has your favourite resort just doubled in size?
- We take a look at this year's biggest resort link-ups
- So you've mastered the nursery slopes... now where?
- Our guide to the best resorts for beginners and beyond
- Summer 'Ski & BBQ' at Skiplex Reading
- 03 August 2014
- Embrace the summer with your favourite winter sport
- Snow-Camp Cycling Challenge
- 11 October 2014
- Raise money for snowsports youth charity Snow-Camp by tackling the infamous Mont Ventoux
- The Thrid Ski Club Leaders Alumni Buffet Supper
- 17 October 2014
- The third annual Alumni Supper is planned for Friday 17 October. Tickets avaliable soon.