The popular Austrian destination will host a Ski Club Leader in resort this winter... read more
The outcome from the hearing held on 8th December 2014 in Albertville against Ski Club of Great Britain Leader, Ken Piddlesden has found against the Club.... read more
- 6 Slopes for Valentines Snow
- Whether you're a lover or a hater, it's that time of year again - Valentine's Day. And thanks to Hollywood blockbusters and numerous Christmas movies, the idea of a fleeting romance on wintery slopes is ingrained into the public psyche.
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of England if you know where to look.
- Husky Racers and Dog Enthusiasts Will Gather in Aviemore
- Everybody loves a good shaggy dog story, especially when it's about not just one but 1,000 sled dogs racing for supremacy.
Last weekend I took part in the 72nd edition of...30 January 2015
1) Biggest Snowboard – 10m by 2.15m It’s a lonely...28 January 2015
All (skiing) eyes have been on Kitzbühel over the...25 January 2015
- Family and freeride fun in Slovakia
- Taking a skiing holiday in Slovakia might not be something that has popped up on your radar before but some huge developments in transport and infrastructure have ensured that Jasna, Slovakia's...
- Surefoot ski boots elevate performance at every level
- Surefoot has been producing the best custom ski boots for over 32 years. We now have 24 stores in North America and Europe. Our fitting process has been tailored and honed over the years to create a...
- Climate Change in the Alps
- Last year, at a conference that I was speaking at in Switzerland, a member of the audience asked me if Savills had done any research on climate change in The Alps. My somewhat defensive response was...
RSSlatest ski news
- Ten things you didn't know about Norway, the land of the ski
- Norway is, as you might expect, the 'way to the north'' - a long, skinny country that stretches across 15 lines of latitude. Almost a third of the country lies above the Arctic Circle, and so,...
- Ambassadors - how they'll be really spoiling us
- Our team of Ambassadors are already in situ, looking forward to meeting Ski Club members as the season kicks off and we all start to get out into the snow. So we thought it was about time to let you...
- Austria's hidden gem: Kals-Matrei
- The resorts of Osttirol might not be the most well known in Austria, but they definitely shouldn't be overlooked
- Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour - UK & Ireland
- 24 January 2015 to 05 May 2015
- The world famous Banff Mountain Film Festival is returning to the UK and Ireland.
- Arc'teryx Alpine Evenings
- 28 January 2015 to 03 February 2015
- An evening of inspiring and unforgettable talks by Julie Summers and Sandy Allen.
- Buton European Open
- 29 January 2015 to 01 February 2015
- The 16th annual Burton European Open welcomes the world's best snowboarders.