Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Ski Club Freshtracks - off piste holidays
- Ski Club Freshtracks specialise in taking you off piste with skiers of the same ability to find untouched powder and venture off the beaten track.
- Save money with the Ski Club
- Being a Ski Club Member entitles you to a huge range of discounts. Whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned mountain lover, you can soon make your membership fee back with a few purchases,...
- RISE teaser
- With the increasing popularity of big mountain skiing, some riders are compelled to push the boundaries of the ski areas, taking them deeper and deeper into the mountains. With Stian Hagen, Pat...
- James 'Woodsy' Woods interview - part 2
- James Woods talks about how people can get into skiing, his mentor and coach Pat Sharples, life after skiing and being a role model.