Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Salomon Freeski TV S6 E12 - Poor Man's Heli
- Antoine Boisselier has stared across at the Belledonne Mountains his whole life. He's always dreamed of laying ski tracks on their difficult-to-access slopes. Two years ago, he and a group of close...
- Freeride World Tour - Best of Xtreme Verbier 2013
- The best of the action from the 2013 Freeride World Tour finale in Verbier.
- Winter X Games Europe 2013 - Men's Ski Superpipe final
- Torin Yater-Wallace of the USA takes X Games gold in the superpipe
- Brits 2013 - Skiercross highlights
- The best of the action from the Trespass British Skiercross championships. Former alpine racer Ed Drake won for the men, while veteran Emily Sarsfield took top spot for the women