Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Disability skiing feature
- Ski Club member Ben Clatworthy (www.benclatworthy.com) takes an in depth look at the world of disabled skiing and even has a go in a sit-ski to see what its really like. Ben talks to ESF adaptive ski...
- Save money with the Ski Club
- Being a Ski Club Member entitles you to a huge range of discounts. Whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned mountain lover, you can soon make your membership fee back with a few purchases,...
- Ski Club Beginner Membership
- If you're thinking about getting into snowsports for the first time, the Ski Club has the perfect membership tailored just for you.
- Snowcast Extra - Flaine resort guide
- Chris Taine visits the French resort nestled in the heart of the Grand Massif ski area. Not only is the resort home to Ski Club Leaders throughout the season, it also hosts all of our holidays to the...