Save money with Ski Club holiday essentials
Save money with your membership from ski and car hire to airport parking
If you're planning a skiing or snowboarding holiday, there are often more costs to consider than just flights, accommodation and lift passes. Luckily, we've got plenty of discounts for Ski Club members so that you can save even more money on your next trip to the mountains.
Skiset have over 800 shops in Europe and North America, all offering substantial savings on equipment hire for Ski Club members. Hiring from Skiset can cut your costs significantly, especially when booked online.
Up to 50% off equipment rental booked online at skiclub.co.uk/skihire.
Show your Ski Club membership card in a Skiset shop and receive a 20% discount in France and 15% everywhere else.
Hiring a car abroad can be a fantastic way of seeing the area, and exploring several ski areas in one holiday. Save up to 15% on car hire in Europe all year round by calling 0800 35 811 51 or visit skiclub.co.uk/carhire.
Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services. As a Ski Club member you are entitled to a 10% discount on parking. To book call 0845 803 5434 or visit skiclub.co.uk/parking.
We’ve developed insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. You can choose from different levels of cover and all of our policies include:
- Off-piste skiing and snowboarding without a guide
- Cross country, ski touring and telemarking
- Recreational racing and tobogganing
- A wide range of summer activities
- No excess on any claims
- Cover for all Standard and Super activites
- Includes heliskiing, bob-sleighing, snow-mobiling and more
Visit skiclubinsurance.co.uk and save 5% when you book online, or call 0845 601 9422.
related ski news
- Sherpa Nangpala Hooded Down Jacket - Kit Review
- Alf reviews the Sherpa Nangpala Down Jacket, featuring Primaloft for the best of both worlds - Will it be as a good as it says?
- Icebreaker Descender Long Sleeve Zip Mid Layer - Kit Review
- With mid-layering becoming more popular by the season, ensure you know you're getting the best on the market. Take a look at Alf's recent review on the Icebreaker Descender.
- The Ski Club's Kit & Equipment Reviews - Full List
- This winter we are bringing you more online kit and equipment reviews than ever before, with unique online reviews by our gear expert Alf Alderson to supplement those featured in Ski+board magazine.
- Haglofs Spitz Jacket - Kit Review
- Aimed at the more adventurous skier, Alf puts the Haglofs Spitz jacket through its paces in our latest gear review