Save money with Ski Club holiday essentials
Save money with your membership from ski and car hire to airport parking
If you're planning a skiing or snowboarding holiday, there are often more costs to consider than just flights, accommodation and lift passes. Luckily, we've got plenty of discounts for Ski Club members so that you can save even more money on your next trip to the mountains.
Skiset have over 800 shops in Europe and North America, all offering substantial savings on equipment hire for Ski Club members. Hiring from Skiset can cut your costs significantly, especially when booked online.
Up to 50% off equipment rental booked online at skiclub.co.uk/skihire.
Show your Ski Club membership card in a Skiset shop and receive a 20% discount in France and 15% everywhere else.
Hiring a car abroad can be a fantastic way of seeing the area, and exploring several ski areas in one holiday. Save up to 15% on car hire in Europe all year round by calling 0800 35 811 51 or visit skiclub.co.uk/carhire.
Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services. As a Ski Club member you are entitled to a 10% discount on parking. To book call 0845 803 5434 or visit skiclub.co.uk/parking.
We’ve developed insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. You can choose from different levels of cover and all of our policies include:
- Off-piste skiing and snowboarding without a guide
- Cross country, ski touring and telemarking
- Recreational racing and tobogganing
- A wide range of summer activities
- No excess on any claims
- Cover for all Standard and Super activites
- Includes heliskiing, bob-sleighing, snow-mobiling and more
Visit skiclubinsurance.co.uk and save 5% when you book online, or call 0845 601 9422.
- Al's skiing tips: packing for the mountains
- Al offers some handy advice on packing your bag for the mountains.
- Al's skiing tips: storing skis at lunch
- Whilst you're enjoying your lunch - don't lose your skis in the process - Al has made a friend who's there to help.
- Transceiver Search
- In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the ski touring experts show how to use and operate a transceiver, as well as how to find one buried.
- Proper kit
- Having the right skis off-piste will make more of a difference to your performance than anything else, as explained in this clip from the In Deep DVD.
related ski news
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with Andrew Poodle
- The next in our series of 'High Fives' interviews puts the questions to one of Andrew Poodle - one of our more recent Leaders Course 'graduates'
- Take a sneak peek inside the new Ski Club Freshtracks programme!
- Dates are locked in and the Freshtracks 2014-15 brochure is ready to go... here's a little taste of what's new for this year before holidays go on sale on 8 August
- Change in membership subscription fee
- There will be a slight increase in the Ski Club membership fee from 1 August 2014
- Eurostar ski train tickets now on sale!
- Eurostar train offers quick, easy and affordable routes to the Alps plus fantastic savings for Ski Club members