Fantastic 'refer a friend' offer with Ski Club Freshtracks
Refer a friend for a Freshtracks holiday and you'll both receive a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher
Snow has been falling across the Alps, skiers and snowboarders are eagerly looking forward to their first turns of the season. Many of you have booked a holiday already, but if you haven't yet, the sight of the mountains turning white is surely the inspiration you need!
To make that decision a little easier, we're once again offering a 'refer a friend' deal on our Ski Club Freshtracks holidays. We can all do with a bit of retail therapy, so we're offering both you AND a friend a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher* when introduce a new member (or non-member) to any Freshtracks holiday.
This offer is also open to Ski Club Leaders who refer a friend and is not restricted to one voucher per person. If you refer three friends onto a Freshtracks holiday, you'll get three £50 vouchers!
Just give the Ski Club Freshtracks team a call on 020 8410 2022 for more details.
Ski Club Freshtracks are offering some new trips this year including an off-piste weekend in Fieberbrunn, holidays to Nendaz and a touring holiday to scale Mt Etna in Sicily. We're also excited about our Flaine holidays - with the addition of our very own Chalet Freshtracks.
*Please note, Ski Club Freshtracks holidays are for members only so when referring a friend, they will need to join at the same time as booking onto their holiday. This offer is valid until 20 January 2013.
related ski news
- Winter through the lens of our Leaders and Guides
- We'e loved getting emails from our Leaders and Guides throughout the season and their pictures have made us green with envy as we've sat at our desks in Wimbledon. Here's our pick of the best.
- Swiss bliss in a whirlwind weekend
- Resorts in Switzerland's Lake Geneva region are within easy reach of the airport, making them ideal for a cheeky weekend trip - we pick out the best sports
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with John Bennett
- For the latest in our 'High Fives' series, we caught up with John Bennett, who became a Ski Club Leader in December 2003.
- Verbier businesses battle the strong Swiss franc
- Local organisations are implementing discounts up to 15% to combat the high prices caused by the exchange rate