Fantastic 'refer a friend' offer with Ski Club Freshtracks
Refer a friend for a Freshtracks holiday and you'll both receive a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher
Snow has been falling across the Alps, skiers and snowboarders are eagerly looking forward to their first turns of the season. Many of you have booked a holiday already, but if you haven't yet, the sight of the mountains turning white is surely the inspiration you need!
To make that decision a little easier, we're once again offering a 'refer a friend' deal on our Ski Club Freshtracks holidays. We can all do with a bit of retail therapy, so we're offering both you AND a friend a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher* when introduce a new member (or non-member) to any Freshtracks holiday.
This offer is also open to Ski Club Leaders who refer a friend and is not restricted to one voucher per person. If you refer three friends onto a Freshtracks holiday, you'll get three £50 vouchers!
Just give the Ski Club Freshtracks team a call on 020 8410 2022 for more details.
Ski Club Freshtracks are offering some new trips this year including an off-piste weekend in Fieberbrunn, holidays to Nendaz and a touring holiday to scale Mt Etna in Sicily. We're also excited about our Flaine holidays - with the addition of our very own Chalet Freshtracks.
*Please note, Ski Club Freshtracks holidays are for members only so when referring a friend, they will need to join at the same time as booking onto their holiday. This offer is valid until 20 January 2013.
related ski news
- Head to the French Alps this winter with Ski Club Freshtracks
- With all this talk of summer snow it has reminded us here at Ski Club Freshtracks of just how close the winter season is! And with five fantastic holidays to Les 2 Alpes why not visit the resort with...
- Freshtracks 2016/17 holidays to remain fixed at pre-Brexit prices all season
- Over 190 Freshtracks holidays are now on sale and those of you concerned about any potential ramifications from the Brexit vote need not worry - our prices are fixed for the entire winter!
- Spotlight on: Hokkaido
- Japan is known to many as the home of karate, sushi platters and innovative technology. But for us here at the Ski Club, Japan holds the key to a dreamland of powder skiing - arguably second to none.
- Freshtracks soliday season: 4 solo-skiing myths to debunk
- The apprehension of going on a ski holiday alone has played on the minds of more than one ski fanatic; and this is why the 'soliday' concept was finally born. An ever-increasingly popular choice of...