Fantastic 'refer a friend' offer with Ski Club Freshtracks
Refer a friend for a Freshtracks holiday and you'll both receive a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher
Snow has been falling across the Alps, skiers and snowboarders are eagerly looking forward to their first turns of the season. Many of you have booked a holiday already, but if you haven't yet, the sight of the mountains turning white is surely the inspiration you need!
To make that decision a little easier, we're once again offering a 'refer a friend' deal on our Ski Club Freshtracks holidays. We can all do with a bit of retail therapy, so we're offering both you AND a friend a £50 Ellis Brigham voucher* when introduce a new member (or non-member) to any Freshtracks holiday.
This offer is also open to Ski Club Leaders who refer a friend and is not restricted to one voucher per person. If you refer three friends onto a Freshtracks holiday, you'll get three £50 vouchers!
Just give the Ski Club Freshtracks team a call on 020 8410 2022 for more details.
Ski Club Freshtracks are offering some new trips this year including an off-piste weekend in Fieberbrunn, holidays to Nendaz and a touring holiday to scale Mt Etna in Sicily. We're also excited about our Flaine holidays - with the addition of our very own Chalet Freshtracks.
*Please note, Ski Club Freshtracks holidays are for members only so when referring a friend, they will need to join at the same time as booking onto their holiday. This offer is valid until 20 January 2013.
related ski news
- Ski the best of Canada with Ski Club Freshtracks next winter!
- Although many of you may be thinking of the beach and BBQs, here at Ski Club Freshtracks we're already looking forward to those powder days next season - and where else is better for powder than...
- Improve your skills this summer with Ski Club Freshtracks!
- Ski Club Freshtracks are returning to Les Deux Alpes this summer for a week of instruction on one of the Alps' best glaciers. Six mornings of on-snow instruction followed by afternoons packed with...
- Spotlight on: Hokkaido
- Japan is known to many as the home of karate, sushi platters and innovative technology. But for us here at the Ski Club, Japan holds the key to a dreamland of powder skiing - arguably second to none.
- Freshtracks soliday season: 4 solo-skiing myths to debunk
- The apprehension of going on a ski holiday alone has played on the minds of more than one ski fanatic; and this is why the 'soliday' concept was finally born. An ever-increasingly popular choice of...