- Big Spring Clean 2012
- The Ski Club's Erica Powell visits Glenshee in Scotland to take part in the clean-up event.
- Thibaud Duchosal in Las Lenas, Argentina
- French freeskier and Ski+board regular Thibaud Duchosal skis some amazing powder in breathtaking scenery in Las Lenas in Argentina.
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
related ski news
- UK snow centres boom as visitors are encouraged by the 'Sochi Effect'
- New research from Snowsport England finds that visits to UK snow centres and dry slopes are up thanks to ongoing Olympic fever.
- Where now for the Winter Olympics?
- Why have all but two of the potential candidates for the 2022 Winter Olympics pulled out? Is this the beginning of a new era in which the only countries willing to stage the games are autocratic...
- Need some early snow therapy?
- It's snowing all over the northern hemisphere and resorts are opening daily - some of them ahead of schedule. If a British November feels a little stressful, look here and feel soothed...
- Fresh snow and Shaun White in Avoriaz
- It's been snowing all day in Avoriaz, France. What's more, they've got Shaun White lined up to play at their opening party. Many reasons to rock out!