- Big Spring Clean 2012
- The Ski Club's Erica Powell visits Glenshee in Scotland to take part in the clean-up event.
- Thibaud Duchosal in Las Lenas, Argentina
- French freeskier and Ski+board regular Thibaud Duchosal skis some amazing powder in breathtaking scenery in Las Lenas in Argentina.
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
related ski news
- World first in Manchester as the FIS European Indoor Moguls Championships comes to Chill Factore
- Chill Factore in Manchester is set to play host to a FIS (International Ski Federation) European Indoor Moguls Championships on 13 and 14 September 2014.
- Spotlight on: Grandvalira
- Extensive pistes, potential powder and all night parties in the Pyrenees... could Andorra be the perfect destination for you next winter adventure?
- Mixed early-season fortunes for resorts south of the equator
- Delayed openings in New Zealand, early season powder in the Andes and the Blizzard of Oz...
- Southern hemisphere season begins
- Mt Hutt opened on Friday 13 June with blue skies and good snow - one of the best opening days in years