- Big Spring Clean 2012
- The Ski Club's Erica Powell visits Glenshee in Scotland to take part in the clean-up event.
- Thibaud Duchosal in Las Lenas, Argentina
- French freeskier and Ski+board regular Thibaud Duchosal skis some amazing powder in breathtaking scenery in Las Lenas in Argentina.
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
related ski news
- From swanky to snowy in 2km
- The popular Arlberg region is opening a new link between Lech Zürs and Warth-Schröcken
- More resorts opening on both sides of the Atlantic
- November snow has allowed some resorts to open early, while there's more snow forecast across the Alps over the next week
- 10 top tips to make this the best season ever
- The Ski Club's guide to making it a winter to remember
- Warren Smith Ski Academy launches new Technique Series
- Carving, powder, steeps, moguls... Warren Smith returns with an all new series of technique tips and tricks