- Big Spring Clean 2012
- The Ski Club's Erica Powell visits Glenshee in Scotland to take part in the clean-up event.
- Thibaud Duchosal in Las Lenas, Argentina
- French freeskier and Ski+board regular Thibaud Duchosal skis some amazing powder in breathtaking scenery in Las Lenas in Argentina.
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
related ski news
- Things are looking up
- Winter has finally returned to the Alps last week, the mountains are looking whiter and lots of resorts are set to open this weekend. Meanwhile in the Pyrenees, on the east coast of the USA and even...
- Ski tech: the best new ski apps this season
- From off-piste fly-throughs to ski fitness programmes, and packing lists to snow forecasts, apps can make your ski trip more fun, more sociable, more safe, and give you lots to boast about. Here's our...
- Dozens of resorts postpone opening, but don't panic!
- Warm temperatures and a lack of snow has caused many resorts to cancel their opening plans, but with the right sort of weather on the way we're reminded that some of the best seasons got off to a slow...
- Grandvalira to open this weekend as planned
- In a last-minute decision, Grandvalira in Andorra has decided that there is enough snow cover and low enough temperatures to open as planned this Friday.