- Big Spring Clean 2012
- The Ski Club's Erica Powell visits Glenshee in Scotland to take part in the clean-up event.
- Thibaud Duchosal in Las Lenas, Argentina
- French freeskier and Ski+board regular Thibaud Duchosal skis some amazing powder in breathtaking scenery in Las Lenas in Argentina.
- Snowcast Extra: summer in the Alps
- The Ski Club's Abi Lee ditches her beach towel and heads for Tignes in the French Alps to find out what the mountains have to offer during the summer months.
- Understanding snow
- Snow is always changing, battered, melted and frozen by the elements. In this clip from the Off Piste Essentials DVD, the effects of temperature, sun and wind are explained.
related ski news
- The best goggles imaginable: whiteout-busting chocolate dispensers and other inventions
- The best and worst of your suggestions for the goggle features of the future...
- Haute Route: Taking the high road
- So you've carved up Chamonix, schussed in Saas Fee and skied powder at Park City. Courchevel's Grand Couloir just isn't quite grand enough and you're thinking, what next?
- Get your snow fix early
- Autumn skiing? It's easy to overlook this in-between season, but far from being neither one thing or another, it really can be the best of both.
- James 'Woodsy' Woods wins the NZ Freeski Open
- Team BSS slopestyle skier James 'Woodsy' Woods has taken the title of the NZ Freeski Open Champion after dominating the finals in Cardrona.