Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Mountain Bike Training
- Mountain biking is a sport that maintains and improves your fitness and skiing technique through the summer months.
- How to...surf
- Surfing is a great summer sport to keep your skills up. Fat Face team rider Emma Skinner explains the basics of standing up and riding a wave.
- Skiing Skills fitness: mountain biking
- Mountain biking is a great way to keep fitness level up, and improve ski technique, off the snow during the summer months. Skiing Skills presenter Peter Hart talks to BASI expert Sean Langmuir on how...
- Graham Bell - summer solstice skiing
- Graham Bell tries skiing on the longest day of the year on the Monte Rosa.