Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Atomic Affinity Storm 84 2014/15 Ski Review (Women's All Mountain)
- Stephanie Ede takes out a pair of Atomic Affinity Storm and skis them through some crud and on the piste.
- Atomic Automatic 117 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Big Mountain)
- Chris Taine from the Ski Club reviews one of Atomic's 2014/15 big-mountain ski offerings, the 'Automatic 117'.
- Blizzard Cochise 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Freeride)
- James Allen floats through some Austrian powder and lets you know his thoughts on the 2014/15 Blizzard Cochise.
- Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Piste Performance)
- Ski Club tester Chris Taine takes out the 2015 Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ for a blast around the pistes, then tells us his thoughts.