Did you know that with Monarch your board and skis fly for free?
No? Well then you probably didn't know that we also fly to some of Europe's best ski destinations, such as Grenoble, Friedrichshafen, Innsbruck and Munich.
So wherever you're thinking of going, Monarch have the flights to get you there.
Fly to Grenoble and head to Val d'Isere, a resort famous for its celebrity clientele, or alternatively less than 90 minutes from Friedrichshafen is St Anton, home of the extreme aprés ski. Innsbruck offers plenty of resorts to choose from including Mayrhofen, a pretty town in the Ziller valley with a lively atmosphere and Munich, a city renowned for its sightseeing, markets and of course, Oktoberfest, is less than two hours away from over 20 great resorts.
Add to that our existing routes to Venice, Verona and Barcelona and there are more, easy to reach, great European ski destinations to choose from than even before.
For more information visit
- Ski Club Snowcast episode 176 - The Brits Special
- 26th March 2010 - Emma and Ed bring you a very special Snowcast direct from the BRITS in Laax, Switzerland. We meet Ski Club sponsored riders James and Rob Machon, find out what else Laax has to...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 181
- May 2010 - In the first Summer Snowcast it's time to party, as we look forward to the Ski Club's BIG summer party on 25 June and reveal how you could win tickets! There's also some of your season...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 182
- June 2010 - In the second of the monthy Summer Snowcasts we revisit Scotland for the Ski Club's annual Big Spring Clean, part of the Respect the Mountain initiative. There's also a look ahead to the...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 183
- July 2010 - Emma and Tom bring you the latest ski and snowboard news from around the world. This month: the Ski Club BIG Summer Party, Crystal report highlights challenging winter season, and the...