Save money with SWISS
Ski Club members can now get £15 off flights direct to the Alps
Grindelwald is just one of the resorts that can be reached easily from Zurich
SWISS flights can take you to the doorstep of many resorts hosting Ski Club Leaders. Photo: pikephotography.co.uk
Book your next flight to Switzerland with SWISS and enjoy famous Swiss quality and service (including complimentary in flight catering), as well an exclusive £15 discount* on the following direct routes:
- Birmingham - Zurich
- London City - Basel, Geneva and Zurich
- London Heathrow - Geneva and Zurich
- Manchester - Zurich
Flying with SWISS also includes free ski carriage, further adding to your savings. It's no surprise that SWISS is the airline of choice for many skiers and snowboarders.
These routes will put you within a short schuss of some of the biggest and best resorts in the Alps, not only in Switzerland but also France and Italy.
There are plenty of resorts that host a Ski Club Leader and are within a short transfer time of Geneva and Zurich airports, so you can make the most of your membership on the snow.
Chamonix, Avoriaz and Flaine are within a short drive of Geneva, with Verbier, 3 Vallees, Les Arcs and La Plagne just a little further. Flying to Zurich you can easily reach Davos, Klosters, Murren, Wengen and Grindelwald.
If you’re booking a holiday with Ski Club Freshtracks and looking for that all-important connection then Geneva and Zurich airports are also ideally situated for many holiday destinations.Booking Instructions
Select flights on www.swiss.com. As you proceed with the booking, look for the Voucher redemption box. You must be a Ski Club member to access the voucher code.
Join the Ski Club to take advantage of this great offer as well as all the other benefits of full membership.
Applicable UK - Switzerland routes only, in all fare levels.
Last booking date: 31 March 2013
Last travel date: 15 April 2013
Went through the process and saved £13 but more important only £11 more than Easyjet. I have an easier departure airport and more suitable times meaning I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning to get a ski on the first day. Thanks for this, £13 should get me a nice lunch on the mountain courtesy of SCGB.
I have yet to try this offer, sounds great. I am a huge fan of Swiss, a great service and they carry your skis for free!
- Discover Ski Club Freshtracks
- An in-depth look at why Ski Club Freshtracks holidays enjoy an 85% rebook rate. There’s insight from our instructors and lots of comments from our customers. Enjoy!
- Snowcast Extra: Verbier in a day
- James Cove reports from Verbier on the conditions in its opening week and if it's worth taking a quick break to the mountains.
- Roxy refreshments: Chamonix sessions
- Roxy riders Aimee Fuller, Aline Bock, Margot Rozies and Basa Stevulova are in backcountry Chamonix.
- Saas Fee Resort Guide
- A video guide to the activities on offer in the Swiss resort of Saas Fee, presented by James Cove.
related ski news
- Freshtracks: Knowledge is powder
- Learn the skills you need to stay safe with our mountaincraft and touring skills courses
- Leaders' catch-up Lunch and Supper
- If you are a Ski Club Leader or have been in seasons gone by, this event is for you!
- The 4 Vallees stay together
- The ski area in Switzerland has reached an agreement to stay together as a linked area, to the relief of many.
- Ski hosting and instructing in France: what's happening?
- It's been a difficult few years for British ski hosts and instructors in France. The situation is complicated, far from settled, and it affects the Ski Club too. Here's your comprehensive briefing on...