Save money with SWISS
Ski Club members can now get £15 off flights direct to the Alps
Grindelwald is just one of the resorts that can be reached easily from Zurich
SWISS flights can take you to the doorstep of many resorts hosting Ski Club Leaders. Photo: pikephotography.co.uk
Book your next flight to Switzerland with SWISS and enjoy famous Swiss quality and service (including complimentary in flight catering), as well an exclusive £15 discount* on the following direct routes:
- Birmingham - Zurich
- London City - Basel, Geneva and Zurich
- London Heathrow - Geneva and Zurich
- Manchester - Zurich
Flying with SWISS also includes free ski carriage, further adding to your savings. It's no surprise that SWISS is the airline of choice for many skiers and snowboarders.
These routes will put you within a short schuss of some of the biggest and best resorts in the Alps, not only in Switzerland but also France and Italy.
There are plenty of resorts that host a Ski Club Leader and are within a short transfer time of Geneva and Zurich airports, so you can make the most of your membership on the snow.
Chamonix, Avoriaz and Flaine are within a short drive of Geneva, with Verbier, 3 Vallees, Les Arcs and La Plagne just a little further. Flying to Zurich you can easily reach Davos, Klosters, Murren, Wengen and Grindelwald.
If you’re booking a holiday with Ski Club Freshtracks and looking for that all-important connection then Geneva and Zurich airports are also ideally situated for many holiday destinations.Booking Instructions
Select flights on www.swiss.com. As you proceed with the booking, look for the Voucher redemption box. You must be a Ski Club member to access the voucher code.
Join the Ski Club to take advantage of this great offer as well as all the other benefits of full membership.
Applicable UK - Switzerland routes only, in all fare levels.
Last booking date: 31 March 2013
Last travel date: 15 April 2013
Went through the process and saved £13 but more important only £11 more than Easyjet. I have an easier departure airport and more suitable times meaning I don't have to get up at stupid o'clock in the morning to get a ski on the first day. Thanks for this, £13 should get me a nice lunch on the mountain courtesy of SCGB.
I have yet to try this offer, sounds great. I am a huge fan of Swiss, a great service and they carry your skis for free!
related ski news
- Last Call from Freshtracks
- With only a couple of holidays left this season, the time is now to book with Freshtracks. The snow is still falling!
- Ski Club of Great Britain will continue to fight French guiding case
- Last week's French Supreme Court ruling regarding the case against the Le Ski hosting service is a disappointing development in the ongoing issue of leading groups in French resorts, but the Ski Club...
- Last Chance to Book With Freshtracks
- If you're after some late season powder your options are becoming more and more limited. Not only is the snow disappearing, but the beds are too! We let you know the latest availability figures for...
- Squeeze a ski weekend in late this season with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Four-day weekend? Sounds like the perfect excuse for a cheeky ski weekender. The Freshtracks team give you the inside scoop.