Job Vacancy: Partnerships Assistant
We're looking for someone to join our to join our Partnerships department in an exciting new role based at our Wimbledon offices
Role: Partnerships Assistant
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Contract: Permanent, full time
Location: Wimbledon Village, SW19
Salary: £15-19k dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 30 December 2012
To support the Partnerships department, helping to co-ordinate and organise events to increase awareness of the Club and provide a community for members, and increase and retain members through the value of the membership package.
- Works with Partnerships Manager to define timetable, source data, input and renew 500+ affiliates offering a discount to Ski Club members
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Partnerships Team
- Develops preliminary ideas for approval by Partnerships Manager to raise awareness and increase membership amongst university snowsports enthusiasts. Once agreed, administers agrees partnership with British Universities Snowsports Council (BUSC), Varsity (Oxford and Cambridge) and approximately 10 independent universities
- Work closely with the Partnerships Manager to develop a schools bursary scheme for beginner skiers
- Respond to product queries - (Ski Club Holiday Essentials, affiliate listings, merchandise etc)
- Provide support at events and source sponsorship when necessary
- Assists in development of relationships with sporting organisations
- Degree educated
- Able to ski or snowboard
- Experience in customer service
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Emma Bebb, Partnerships Manager - Ski email@example.com. Applications close 30 December 2012. Due to the number of responses we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
related ski news
- Spotlight on: Hokkaido
- Japan is known to many as the home of karate, sushi platters and innovative technology. But for us here at the Ski Club, Japan holds the key to a dreamland of powder skiing - arguably second to none.
- Ski Club carves a new line with travel insurance
- The Ski Club is launching new travel insurance policies this season - aiming at the winter sports market as well as the family travel insurance market.
- 101 adventurous reasons why Ski Club Travel Insurance gives you more freedom
- This isn't just an over-enthusiastic claim - our new travel insurance covers you for a huge variety of sports and activities, including most things involving snow.
- 5 family-friendly tips when buying winter sports travel insurance
- Booking your ski holiday is a major decision for anyone, particularly a family. Is the chalet really close enough to the ski lifts? Should you buy your own skis this year? Will your son reject the...