Job Vacancy: Partnerships Assistant
We're looking for someone to join our to join our Partnerships department in an exciting new role based at our Wimbledon offices
Role: Partnerships Assistant
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Contract: Permanent, full time
Location: Wimbledon Village, SW19
Salary: £15-19k dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 30 December 2012
To support the Partnerships department, helping to co-ordinate and organise events to increase awareness of the Club and provide a community for members, and increase and retain members through the value of the membership package.
- Works with Partnerships Manager to define timetable, source data, input and renew 500+ affiliates offering a discount to Ski Club members
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Partnerships Team
- Develops preliminary ideas for approval by Partnerships Manager to raise awareness and increase membership amongst university snowsports enthusiasts. Once agreed, administers agrees partnership with British Universities Snowsports Council (BUSC), Varsity (Oxford and Cambridge) and approximately 10 independent universities
- Work closely with the Partnerships Manager to develop a schools bursary scheme for beginner skiers
- Respond to product queries - (Ski Club Holiday Essentials, affiliate listings, merchandise etc)
- Provide support at events and source sponsorship when necessary
- Assists in development of relationships with sporting organisations
- Degree educated
- Able to ski or snowboard
- Experience in customer service
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Emma Bebb, Partnerships Manager - Ski firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 30 December 2012. Due to the number of responses we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Discover Ski Club Freshtracks
- An in-depth look at why Ski Club Freshtracks holidays enjoy an 85% rebook rate. There’s insight from our instructors and lots of comments from our customers. Enjoy!
- Ski Club Snowcast 23 March - Tignes Dual Slalom 2012
- In this week's Snowcast, Andy and Lucy are looking ahead to the Ski Club Tignes Dual Slalom, taking place on April 4 and open for all ages and abilities! There's James Machon's gold winning halfpipe...
- Snowcast Extra - Ski with the Ski Club
- By skiing with Ski Club Leaders you can get more out of your time on the slopes. We show you how the service works and why you should try it. It’s all part of being a member – don’t miss out!
- Ski Club Member Meet-ups
- The Ski Club Member Meet-ups are great opportunity for Ski Club members to get together to have a ski and get excited about the coming winter season. Here are the highlights from the Member Meet Up at...
related ski news
- Job Vacancy - Office Manager/ PA to Chief Executive
- We're looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- Job Vacancy - PR and Partnerships Manager
- We're looking for an experienced PR & Partnerships Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- The Ski Club Summer Party 2014 Returns to the Hurlingham Club!
- Join us on Saturday 14th June for the renowned Ski Club Summer Party!
- Dual Slalom success in Tignes
- The second Ski Club Dual Slalom of 2014 returned to Tignes this week, with fancy dress, blue skies and great skiing all round.