Job Vacancy: Partnerships Assistant
We're looking for someone to join our to join our Partnerships department in an exciting new role based at our Wimbledon offices
Role: Partnerships Assistant
Reports to: Partnerships Manager
Contract: Permanent, full time
Location: Wimbledon Village, SW19
Salary: £15-19k dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 30 December 2012
To support the Partnerships department, helping to co-ordinate and organise events to increase awareness of the Club and provide a community for members, and increase and retain members through the value of the membership package.
- Works with Partnerships Manager to define timetable, source data, input and renew 500+ affiliates offering a discount to Ski Club members
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Partnerships Team
- Develops preliminary ideas for approval by Partnerships Manager to raise awareness and increase membership amongst university snowsports enthusiasts. Once agreed, administers agrees partnership with British Universities Snowsports Council (BUSC), Varsity (Oxford and Cambridge) and approximately 10 independent universities
- Work closely with the Partnerships Manager to develop a schools bursary scheme for beginner skiers
- Respond to product queries - (Ski Club Holiday Essentials, affiliate listings, merchandise etc)
- Provide support at events and source sponsorship when necessary
- Assists in development of relationships with sporting organisations
- Degree educated
- Able to ski or snowboard
- Experience in customer service
- Strong negotiation skills and attention to detail
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Emma Bebb, Partnerships Manager - Ski firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 30 December 2012. Due to the number of responses we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.
related ski news
- Squeeze a ski weekend in late this season with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Four-day weekend? Sounds like the perfect excuse for a cheeky ski weekender. The Freshtracks team give you the inside scoop.
- 3 Free Peak Season Ski Club Essentials
- Utilise these 3 free ways in which the Ski Club can help enhance your holiday - all you need is a smartphone and access to the internet!
- The Ski Club Leaders Course
- The next generation of Ski Club Leaders have just returned from an intense two weeks in the mountains of Zermatt and Chris Madoc-Jones from the Ski Club's content team was on hand to see them put...
- The Ski Club launches new resort Facebook groups
- The Ski Club is launching new Facebook resort groups aimed at helping skiers and snowboarders connect with each other.