Recall of Ortovox 3+ transceivers
Ortovox are recalling 3+ transceivers that were shipped to vendours after 17 October 2012.
This is what Ortovox have to say about this on their site;
During search training, avalanche transceivers of the ORTOVOX 3+ model switched to transmission mode unintentionally after 120 seconds in search mode. Internal tests showed that a certain production batch of the 3+ can exhibit this behavior.We are responding immediately and, as a precaution, are recalling all devices shipped to vendors after October 17, 2012, for inspection and a software update. These devices can no longer be used without an update.
You can read more about this and check your serial number to see if it is affected on their site.
This does not affect Ski Club transceiver hire 3+ stock.
- Ski Club Snowcast episode 176 - The Brits Special
- 26th March 2010 - Emma and Ed bring you a very special Snowcast direct from the BRITS in Laax, Switzerland. We meet Ski Club sponsored riders James and Rob Machon, find out what else Laax has to...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 181
- May 2010 - In the first Summer Snowcast it's time to party, as we look forward to the Ski Club's BIG summer party on 25 June and reveal how you could win tickets! There's also some of your season...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 182
- June 2010 - In the second of the monthy Summer Snowcasts we revisit Scotland for the Ski Club's annual Big Spring Clean, part of the Respect the Mountain initiative. There's also a look ahead to the...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 183
- July 2010 - Emma and Tom bring you the latest ski and snowboard news from around the world. This month: the Ski Club BIG Summer Party, Crystal report highlights challenging winter season, and the...