Recall of Ortovox 3+ transceivers
Ortovox are recalling 3+ transceivers that were shipped to vendours after 17 October 2012.
This is what Ortovox have to say about this on their site;
During search training, avalanche transceivers of the ORTOVOX 3+ model switched to transmission mode unintentionally after 120 seconds in search mode. Internal tests showed that a certain production batch of the 3+ can exhibit this behavior.We are responding immediately and, as a precaution, are recalling all devices shipped to vendors after October 17, 2012, for inspection and a software update. These devices can no longer be used without an update.
You can read more about this and check your serial number to see if it is affected on their site.
This does not affect Ski Club transceiver hire 3+ stock.
- Salomon Freeski TV S6 E12 - Poor Man's Heli
- Antoine Boisselier has stared across at the Belledonne Mountains his whole life. He's always dreamed of laying ski tracks on their difficult-to-access slopes. Two years ago, he and a group of close...
- Freeride World Tour - Best of Xtreme Verbier 2013
- The best of the action from the 2013 Freeride World Tour finale in Verbier.
- Winter X Games Europe 2013 - Men's Ski Superpipe final
- Torin Yater-Wallace of the USA takes X Games gold in the superpipe
- Brits 2013 - Skiercross highlights
- The best of the action from the Trespass British Skiercross championships. Former alpine racer Ed Drake won for the men, while veteran Emily Sarsfield took top spot for the women