Recall of Ortovox 3+ transceivers
Ortovox are recalling 3+ transceivers that were shipped to vendours after 17 October 2012.
This is what Ortovox have to say about this on their site;
During search training, avalanche transceivers of the ORTOVOX 3+ model switched to transmission mode unintentionally after 120 seconds in search mode. Internal tests showed that a certain production batch of the 3+ can exhibit this behavior.We are responding immediately and, as a precaution, are recalling all devices shipped to vendors after October 17, 2012, for inspection and a software update. These devices can no longer be used without an update.
You can read more about this and check your serial number to see if it is affected on their site.
This does not affect Ski Club transceiver hire 3+ stock.
- Atomic Affinity Storm 84 2014/15 Ski Review (Women's All Mountain)
- Stephanie Ede takes out a pair of Atomic Affinity Storm and skis them through some crud and on the piste.
- Atomic Automatic 117 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Big Mountain)
- Chris Taine from the Ski Club reviews one of Atomic's 2014/15 big-mountain ski offerings, the 'Automatic 117'.
- Blizzard Cochise 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Freeride)
- James Allen floats through some Austrian powder and lets you know his thoughts on the 2014/15 Blizzard Cochise.
- Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Piste Performance)
- Ski Club tester Chris Taine takes out the 2015 Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ for a blast around the pistes, then tells us his thoughts.