Save money with Ski Club holiday essentials
Save money with your membership from ski and car hire to airport parking
If you're planning a skiing or snowboarding holiday, there are often more costs to consider than just flights, accommodation and lift passes. Luckily, we've got plenty of discounts for Ski Club members so that you can save even more money on your next trip to the mountains.
Skiset have over 800 shops in Europe and North America, all offering substantial savings on equipment hire for Ski Club members. Hiring from Skiset can cut your costs significantly, especially when booked online.
Up to 50% off equipment rental booked online at skiclub.co.uk/skihire.
Show your Ski Club membership card in a Skiset shop and receive a 20% discount in France and 15% everywhere else.
Hiring a car abroad can be a fantastic way of seeing the area, and exploring several ski areas in one holiday. Save up to 15% on car hire in Europe all year round by calling 0800 35 811 51 or visit skiclub.co.uk/carhire.
Get airport parking at 25 major UK airports with a choice of car parks nearby or directly at the airport as well as Meet and Greet services. As a Ski Club member you are entitled to a 10% discount on parking. To book call 0845 803 5434 or visit skiclub.co.uk/parking.
We’ve developed insurance policies specifically designed to suit the needs of skiers and snowboarders. You can choose from different levels of cover and all of our policies include:
- Off-piste skiing and snowboarding without a guide
- Cross country, ski touring and telemarking
- Recreational racing and tobogganing
- A wide range of summer activities
- No excess on any claims
- Cover for all Standard and Super activites
- Includes heliskiing, bob-sleighing, snow-mobiling and more
Visit skiclubinsurance.co.uk and save 5% when you book online, or call 0845 601 9422.
related ski news
- Voting is open for the 2016 Evie Pinching Award
- Have your say on who should win the Ski Club's prestigious Evie Pinching Award, designed to recognise the best up-and-coming snowsports talent that the UK has to offer.
- SIGB Ski Test Week - what is it, and what goes on?
- This February around 50 ski brands headed out to the mountains to showcase next season's gear. Welcome to ski test week. An intensive - yet productive - four and half days, attended by retailers,...
- Winter camping - how, and more importantly, why?
- Just because the temperature drops, that's no need to hibernate. The great outdoors is waiting for you, albeit possibly under a layer of snow - Hannah Engelkamp tries to work up the courage to go...
- Ryft Falcon Goggles - Full Test
- A new kid on the block in the world of ski goggles, Ryft only came into the market last winter, but with a bold look and a great value product their future looks as bright as their colourful designs.