New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- Flaine to host the British Schoolgirls' races this January
- This year's British Schoolgirls' Races event heads to Flaine for two days of competitive racing, could we see a future star on course this January?
- Chemmy Alcott's review of the the World Cup season so far
- The season is underway and for the Brits it has already been a spectacular start to the World Cup season - so what has happened so far? Chemmy Alcott reveals all:
- Take advantage of these great early season conditions with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Green with envy of those enjoying the beautiful early season powder in the Alps? Then why not join them on a Freshtracks holiday this December.
- The Ski Club launches new resort Facebook groups
- The Ski Club is launching new Facebook resort groups aimed at helping skiers and snowboarders connect with each other.