New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- The Southern Hemisphere season is on!
- Although summer may have finally arrived in the UK, things are looking very different in the Southern Hemisphere as the ski season has really begun to kick off.
- Whistler Blackcomb moves to combat climate change
- In recent years several resorts have already implemented creative solutions to ward off the advance of climate change.
- What's new in the Southern Hemisphere this winter?
- With the first resorts set to open in Australia on Saturday 6th June and others across the Southern Hemisphere soon to follow, here's what's new for the 2015 summer of riding.
- Winter through the lens of our Leaders and Guides
- We'e loved getting emails from our Leaders and Guides throughout the season and their pictures have made us green with envy as we've sat at our desks in Wimbledon. Here's our pick of the best.