New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- Winter through the lens of our Leaders and Guides
- We'e loved getting emails from our Leaders and Guides throughout the season and their pictures have made us green with envy as we've sat at our desks in Wimbledon. Here's our pick of the best.
- A Season of Highs and Lows
- The past winter certainly provided us with a rollercoaster ride. The extremely slow start in Europe was made up for by plentiful late-season snowfall; Scotland had a cracker, Bulgaria and the Pyrenees...
- 5 reasons to visit La Clusaz this summer
- Rosie Barcroft packs a lot of action into one weekend in this unspoiled corner of the Haute-Savoie
- Action-packed mountain holidays with the family
- Some of our favourite resorts have made summer escapes better than ever with free all-inclusive activity cards