New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- First lift, last call: Stubai Glacier
- 24 hours in Stubai... from the first fresh corduroy on the Daunferner to the final 'Pfiff'
- Ski Tests 2017 - The Best on Test
- After an intense week of testing in Kuhtai, the results from the 2017 Ski Club Ski Tests are in and the category winners have been decided:
- Top 5 Budget Ski Resorts
- Skiing can be expensive, but it need not be - especially at these five budget, low-cost ski resorts as chosen by the Ski Club's team of in-house experts:
- Even more snow has landed!
- Mountains across the Northern Hemisphere have been turning white as the 2016/17 ski season approaches. Here's a roundup of the latest snow news: