New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- Summer skiing - Norwegian style!
- The Norwegian fjords are world-renowned for their stunning scenery and striking landscapes. But how would you fancy looking down on them when on a pair of skis, on top of a glacier, in the middle of...
- Ed Drake Announces Retirement
- One of the finest British ski racers of his generation has sadly hung up his ski boots aged 30 after over 20 years of racing.
- Ski the best of Canada with Ski Club Freshtracks next winter!
- Although many of you may be thinking of the beach and BBQs, here at Ski Club Freshtracks we're already looking forward to those powder days next season - and where else is better for powder than...
- What's so good about late season skiing?
- It's that funny month when only a handful of resorts are open in the whole world, but Hannah Engelkamp tells you why this makes it the ideal time to grab your skis, get a bargain, and take some last...