New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- What's new this season: the round-up
- It's been a busy summer throughout the northern hemisphere with major renovations and improvements happening at many resorts around the globe. From snowmaking facilities to new lifts and resort...
- What's new in North America this season?
- It's been a busy summer in North America with major works happening at many resorts across the continent
- Could you be the Ski Club's next Blogger?
- We're looking for a keen writer to contribute to our blog at skiclubgb.wordpress.com
- What's new in Switzerland this season?
- In comparison to neighbouring Austria, it has been a relatively quiet summer of construction in the Swiss Alps. However there have been several notable exceptions...