New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- Venture Further Than Ever this Season with Freshtracks
- Head off piste this season with Ski Club Freshtracks. Whether it's hut-to-hut touring or learning to ski powder, there's a holiday for you!
- Off Piste Essentials
- Heading off piste this season? Make sure you have all the equipment and more importantly the know-how to stay safe in the backcountry.
- True Touring: Hut-To-Hut
- Hut-to-hut is ski touring in its truest form. But it's not just for experts, as long as you have some touring experience under your belt, multi-day routes are more than achievable!
- First lift, last call: Söll
- A firm favourite with British skiers and riders, in the heart of one of Europe's largest ski areas