New Ski Club of Great Britain blog at skiclub.blog.com
Keep up to date with what's going on here in the UK and out in the mountains
We've recently launched a brand new blog site to host blogs from Ski Club staff, members, and contributors spending the season based out in the mountains.
Check out the blog now at: skiclubgb.wordpress.com
This new blog is a great place to keep in the loop with what's going on here at the Ski Club, find out about events and news from the world of snowsports, and to read about some of our favourite skiing and snowboarding destinations.
Over the winter you'll find regular contributions from our bloggers. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in a Sainte Foy chalet, what it's like to move to the Alps and become an instructor, or want to hear more about resorts both big and small, we'll have it covered.
We'll also have guest contributions from World Cup athletes and Ski Club sponsored riders as they set their sights on Sochi 2014.
related ski news
- NZ Summer Series Part 4: North Island Ski Itinerary
- Our final itinerary takes in three very different ski areas on the iconic Mt Ruapehu - and as Ocean Belcher down in NZ tells us, skiing on a volcano makes for a very special trip!
- How has the Southern Hemisphere ski season started?
- With skiing underway across most summer ski destinations, it is time for our snow expert Fraser Willcox to take a look at what the start of the season has been like in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- The summer skiing season is upon us!
- Although we're only a couple of days from the summer solstice and the Wimbledon tennis buzz has returned to the streets around the Ski Club's offices, our attention is still firmly fixed on the snow.