New Years greetings from Mark Warner
Book your ski trip this January and save 10% with Mark Warner as a Ski Club member.
We know that you’ve been watching the snow reports for the past month and getting ever more tempted to book your trip! So, now’s the time to take the plunge and book a break in January. And you’ll enjoy it all the more, with your special Mark Warner 10% Ski Club discount!
As well as offering skiing in some of the best snow-sure resorts Europe, our chalet hotels are close to the slopes, we’ve chef's to spoil you with mouth-watering food and you’ll be in great locations for a spot of après ski. Holidays in January start at £493*
Holiday prices include flights, resort transfers, accommodation, breakfast, tea and 3 course dinner with complimentary wine. Childcare is available for families and there are many group discounts available. For new skiers there are special packages for beginners with weeks in January and March.
For more details and to book online go to www.markwarner.co.uk
Mark Warner has over 35 years’ experience of taking adults and families to the Alps, so you’ll discover all the key ingredients for a great holiday; snow-sure conditions, destinations to suit all levels, varied terrain to give the best possible skiing and boarding experience, proximity to the pistes, hearty home-cooked food to keep you going and, of course, terrific après ski.
*Price includes Ski Club discount, applies to 7 nights at Chalet Hotel Cristallo, Courmayeur departing from London Gatwick on 20/01/13, two people sharing, is subject to availability, cannot be combined or offered in retrospect and can be withdrawn at any time. See website for Mark Warner Limited’s full terms and conditions.
- Mountain Bike Training
- Mountain biking is a sport that maintains and improves your fitness and skiing technique through the summer months.
- How to...jump on waterskis
- World number 3 waterskier Ryan Fitts explains how to jump.
- How to...surf
- Surfing is a great summer sport to keep your skills up. Fat Face team rider Emma Skinner explains the basics of standing up and riding a wave.
- Skiing Skills fitness: mountain biking
- Mountain biking is a great way to keep fitness level up, and improve ski technique, off the snow during the summer months. Skiing Skills presenter Peter Hart talks to BASI expert Sean Langmuir on how...