Fly-in fly-out with Pook Heli Lodge
Ski Club members are invited to sample this unique venture on 30 January
If you’re out in nearby Tignes or Val d’Isere, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members, enjoy a few drink in the luxurious lodge, and get the low-down on this unique heli-skiing operation.
7.00pm – pick-up from Bar Alexandra in Val d’Isere
7.30pm – pick-up from The Alpaka Lodge in Tignes
Ski Club Leaders host their social hours at these locations. Drop-off back in Tignes and Val d’Isere is at approximately 10pm.
About Pook Heli Lodge
Pook Heli Lodge has unrivalled heli-ski terrain accessible from right on its doorstep, as well being in a central location so that you can sample fantastic lift-accessed skiing at the lesser-known resorts of Sainte Foy and La Rosiere, as well as the massive Espace Killy and Les Arcs.
They have a range of packages depending on the size of your group, your budget and how many vertical metres you want to log. If you’re interested in sampling heli-skiing but are staying elsewhere, they also run all-inclusive day trips from Tignes, Val d’Isere and the Three Valleys areas. More details can be found on their website at: thepook.co.uk
Experience heli-skiing with Ski Club Freshtracks
Ski Club Freshtracks still have places available on one of their most unique holidays. 1.5 days heli-skiing is included in the package, as well as seven nights in the chalet, wine with dinner, minibus transfers and six days with mountain guides.
French Heli Adventure
Dates: Sunday 10 February – Sunday 17 February
Places available. Book online or call 020 8410 2022 to book.
related ski news
- The first snow has fallen!
- From France to Canada and the USA to Norway, the first flakes of the white stuff have settled on the world's ski resorts. It's unlikely to stick around but it's certainly exciting to see the hills...
- Ten reasons to go skiing this December
- If you're anything like us here at the Ski Club, you'll be itching to get your skis back on as soon as possible. So why not look at booking that early-season ski holiday this winter? Here are 10 very...
- Top 5 Resorts for Early Season Snow
- There's nothing better than getting in your first day on skis - so why not get out as soon as possible? And here are our top recommendations for that snowsure, high altitude resort that is bound to...
- 7 in 7 - Which resort should I go to?
- As the Ski Club TV Team found out back in March, the Austrian Tirol is home to some spectacularly good skiing and boarding - but which is best for what? Tom Ewbank, the video series producer give us...