Fly-in fly-out with Pook Heli Lodge
Ski Club members are invited to sample this unique venture on 30 January
If you’re out in nearby Tignes or Val d’Isere, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members, enjoy a few drink in the luxurious lodge, and get the low-down on this unique heli-skiing operation.
7.00pm – pick-up from Bar Alexandra in Val d’Isere
7.30pm – pick-up from The Alpaka Lodge in Tignes
Ski Club Leaders host their social hours at these locations. Drop-off back in Tignes and Val d’Isere is at approximately 10pm.
About Pook Heli Lodge
Pook Heli Lodge has unrivalled heli-ski terrain accessible from right on its doorstep, as well being in a central location so that you can sample fantastic lift-accessed skiing at the lesser-known resorts of Sainte Foy and La Rosiere, as well as the massive Espace Killy and Les Arcs.
They have a range of packages depending on the size of your group, your budget and how many vertical metres you want to log. If you’re interested in sampling heli-skiing but are staying elsewhere, they also run all-inclusive day trips from Tignes, Val d’Isere and the Three Valleys areas. More details can be found on their website at: thepook.co.uk
Experience heli-skiing with Ski Club Freshtracks
Ski Club Freshtracks still have places available on one of their most unique holidays. 1.5 days heli-skiing is included in the package, as well as seven nights in the chalet, wine with dinner, minibus transfers and six days with mountain guides.
French Heli Adventure
Dates: Sunday 10 February – Sunday 17 February
Places available. Book online or call 020 8410 2022 to book.
- Discover Ski Club Freshtracks
- An in-depth look at why Ski Club Freshtracks holidays enjoy an 85% rebook rate. There’s insight from our instructors and lots of comments from our customers. Enjoy!
- Salomon Freeski TV S4 E06 Deep: Mica Heliskiing
- Henrik Windstedt, Mark Abma, Mike Douglas and Asmund Thorsen spend a week shredding pillows and trees in some of the deepest snow of the season at Mica Heliskiing in BC.
- Heli Lodge Chalet
- Heli Lodge Chalet
- Ski Club Dual Slalom 2011
- Find out what happens at the annual Ski Club event in Tignes, in association with Land Rover and Evo 2.
related ski news
- CairnGorm Mountain Bag's the UK's First Half Pipe
- To celebrate the creation of the UK's first ever half-pipe, CairnGorm Mountain is hosting 'Bag The Pipe,' a new freestyle event.
- The BRITS - Nurturing British Freestyle
- Earlier this month, the BRITS landed in Tignes once again for its 2014 edition.
- Dual Slalom success in Tignes
- The second Ski Club Dual Slalom of 2014 returned to Tignes this week, with fancy dress, blue skies and great skiing all round.
- La Plagne Dual Slalom - Race Report
- A fun day was had by all at the Ski Club's first ever Dual Slalom in La Plagne