Fly-in fly-out with Pook Heli Lodge
Ski Club members are invited to sample this unique venture on 30 January
If you’re out in nearby Tignes or Val d’Isere, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members, enjoy a few drink in the luxurious lodge, and get the low-down on this unique heli-skiing operation.
7.00pm – pick-up from Bar Alexandra in Val d’Isere
7.30pm – pick-up from The Alpaka Lodge in Tignes
Ski Club Leaders host their social hours at these locations. Drop-off back in Tignes and Val d’Isere is at approximately 10pm.
About Pook Heli Lodge
Pook Heli Lodge has unrivalled heli-ski terrain accessible from right on its doorstep, as well being in a central location so that you can sample fantastic lift-accessed skiing at the lesser-known resorts of Sainte Foy and La Rosiere, as well as the massive Espace Killy and Les Arcs.
They have a range of packages depending on the size of your group, your budget and how many vertical metres you want to log. If you’re interested in sampling heli-skiing but are staying elsewhere, they also run all-inclusive day trips from Tignes, Val d’Isere and the Three Valleys areas. More details can be found on their website at: thepook.co.uk
Experience heli-skiing with Ski Club Freshtracks
Ski Club Freshtracks still have places available on one of their most unique holidays. 1.5 days heli-skiing is included in the package, as well as seven nights in the chalet, wine with dinner, minibus transfers and six days with mountain guides.
French Heli Adventure
Dates: Sunday 10 February – Sunday 17 February
Places available. Book online or call 020 8410 2022 to book.
- Discover Ski Club Freshtracks
- An in-depth look at why Ski Club Freshtracks holidays enjoy an 85% rebook rate. There’s insight from our instructors and lots of comments from our customers. Enjoy!
- Salomon Freeski TV S4 E06 Deep: Mica Heliskiing
- Henrik Windstedt, Mark Abma, Mike Douglas and Asmund Thorsen spend a week shredding pillows and trees in some of the deepest snow of the season at Mica Heliskiing in BC.
- Heli Lodge Chalet
- Heli Lodge Chalet
- Ski Club Dual Slalom 2011
- Find out what happens at the annual Ski Club event in Tignes, in association with Land Rover and Evo 2.
related ski news
- Highlights of The BRITs 2015
- A year after so many were inspired by Sochi, Rachel and James headed to Tignes for the The BRITS (March 21st - 28th), a week-long festival incorporating the British Snowboard and Freeski...
- Six reasons we all love spring skiing
- Believe it or not, spring skiing does exist in May and it's your final chance to get a cheeky slide in before season end.
- Spotlight on: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- A vast destination resort in the Austrian Tirol little known amongst British skiers and riders
- Choosing the Right Ski Resort for Your Family
- There's nothing better than being able to take your family on a skiing holiday, but picking the perfect resort can often be difficult. The French Alps is home to dozens of resorts, all with their own...