Fly-in fly-out with Pook Heli Lodge
Ski Club members are invited to sample this unique venture on 30 January
If you’re out in nearby Tignes or Val d’Isere, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members, enjoy a few drink in the luxurious lodge, and get the low-down on this unique heli-skiing operation.
7.00pm – pick-up from Bar Alexandra in Val d’Isere
7.30pm – pick-up from The Alpaka Lodge in Tignes
Ski Club Leaders host their social hours at these locations. Drop-off back in Tignes and Val d’Isere is at approximately 10pm.
About Pook Heli Lodge
Pook Heli Lodge has unrivalled heli-ski terrain accessible from right on its doorstep, as well being in a central location so that you can sample fantastic lift-accessed skiing at the lesser-known resorts of Sainte Foy and La Rosiere, as well as the massive Espace Killy and Les Arcs.
They have a range of packages depending on the size of your group, your budget and how many vertical metres you want to log. If you’re interested in sampling heli-skiing but are staying elsewhere, they also run all-inclusive day trips from Tignes, Val d’Isere and the Three Valleys areas. More details can be found on their website at: thepook.co.uk
Experience heli-skiing with Ski Club Freshtracks
Ski Club Freshtracks still have places available on one of their most unique holidays. 1.5 days heli-skiing is included in the package, as well as seven nights in the chalet, wine with dinner, minibus transfers and six days with mountain guides.
French Heli Adventure
Dates: Sunday 10 February – Sunday 17 February
Places available. Book online or call 020 8410 2022 to book.
related ski news
- Ski Tests 2017 - The Best on Test
- After an intense week of testing in Kuhtai, the results from the 2017 Ski Club Ski Tests are in and the category winners have been decided:
- Top 5 Budget Ski Resorts
- Skiing can be expensive, but it need not be - especially at these five budget, low-cost ski resorts as chosen by the Ski Club's team of in-house experts:
- The back of beyond: Off piste in Kaunertal
- The Kaunertal glacier, tucked away in the southwestern corner of the Austrian Tirol, is the gateway to one of the Alps' most varied and untamed ski touring regions
- Laax aiming to become the world's first self-sufficient resort
- The Swiss resort of Laax is well on the way to becoming the world's greenest ski resort through their Greenstyle initiative. New lifts are powered by solar energy, heat and rubbish are recycled and...