Fly-in fly-out with Pook Heli Lodge
Ski Club members are invited to sample this unique venture on 30 January
If you’re out in nearby Tignes or Val d’Isere, this is a fantastic opportunity to meet other members, enjoy a few drink in the luxurious lodge, and get the low-down on this unique heli-skiing operation.
7.00pm – pick-up from Bar Alexandra in Val d’Isere
7.30pm – pick-up from The Alpaka Lodge in Tignes
Ski Club Leaders host their social hours at these locations. Drop-off back in Tignes and Val d’Isere is at approximately 10pm.
About Pook Heli Lodge
Pook Heli Lodge has unrivalled heli-ski terrain accessible from right on its doorstep, as well being in a central location so that you can sample fantastic lift-accessed skiing at the lesser-known resorts of Sainte Foy and La Rosiere, as well as the massive Espace Killy and Les Arcs.
They have a range of packages depending on the size of your group, your budget and how many vertical metres you want to log. If you’re interested in sampling heli-skiing but are staying elsewhere, they also run all-inclusive day trips from Tignes, Val d’Isere and the Three Valleys areas. More details can be found on their website at: thepook.co.uk
Experience heli-skiing with Ski Club Freshtracks
Ski Club Freshtracks still have places available on one of their most unique holidays. 1.5 days heli-skiing is included in the package, as well as seven nights in the chalet, wine with dinner, minibus transfers and six days with mountain guides.
French Heli Adventure
Dates: Sunday 10 February – Sunday 17 February
Places available. Book online or call 020 8410 2022 to book.
related ski news
- Summer skiing - Norwegian style!
- The Norwegian fjords are world-renowned for their stunning scenery and striking landscapes. But how would you fancy looking down on them when on a pair of skis, on top of a glacier, in the middle of...
- Ed Drake Announces Retirement
- One of the finest British ski racers of his generation has sadly hung up his ski boots aged 30 after over 20 years of racing.
- Ski the best of Canada with Ski Club Freshtracks next winter!
- Although many of you may be thinking of the beach and BBQs, here at Ski Club Freshtracks we're already looking forward to those powder days next season - and where else is better for powder than...
- What's so good about late season skiing?
- It's that funny month when only a handful of resorts are open in the whole world, but Hannah Engelkamp tells you why this makes it the ideal time to grab your skis, get a bargain, and take some last...