Make fresh tracks from only 49GBP with
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the French ski resorts.
The fastest route to France
With Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, you are only 35 minutes away from the start of your ski break. You can drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about. With direct access to the French motorway network, driving to the French ski resorts could not be easier. Most resorts are within 8 to 10 hours drive from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Calais Terminal. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to travel at your own pace, stop & visit the picturesque villages en-route or explore the other ski resorts in the comfort and familiarity of your vehicle.
With no baggage restrictions, you can pack everything you need for a fun-filled ski holiday at no extra cost. No heavy equipment to carry, no busy airports and no long wait for your luggage when you arrive at your destination – it's the hassle-free way to travel to your ski holiday.
With great value fares from just £49 per car, each way*, including up to 9 skiers, and no fuel supplements, no booking or credit card fees, you spend less on your travel and can spend more on the après-ski! And with a choice of up to four departures an hour, you are in control of your own timetable so you get to spend more time on the slopes. No wonder it’s the number choice for crossing the Channel by car! Plan your perfect self drive ski holiday with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle today.> Book now <
* £49 Short Stay Saver - Ticket must be purchased as part of a 5 day return. Return must be completed by midnight (local time) on the fifth calendar day. Subject to availability. Price correct at time of communication.
- Ski Club Freshtracks - off piste holidays
- Ski Club Freshtracks specialise in taking you off piste with skiers of the same ability to find untouched powder and venture off the beaten track.
- Warren Miller - Ticket to Ride trailer
- The 64th film in the Warren Miller Franchise comes to cinemas all over the UK in Autumn.
- Save money with the Ski Club
- Being a Ski Club Member entitles you to a huge range of discounts. Whether you're just starting out or are a seasoned mountain lover, you can soon make your membership fee back with a few purchases,...
- RISE teaser
- With the increasing popularity of big mountain skiing, some riders are compelled to push the boundaries of the ski areas, taking them deeper and deeper into the mountains. With Stian Hagen, Pat...