Make fresh tracks from only 49GBP with
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the French ski resorts.
The fastest route to France
With Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, you are only 35 minutes away from the start of your ski break. You can drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about. With direct access to the French motorway network, driving to the French ski resorts could not be easier. Most resorts are within 8 to 10 hours drive from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Calais Terminal. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to travel at your own pace, stop & visit the picturesque villages en-route or explore the other ski resorts in the comfort and familiarity of your vehicle.
With no baggage restrictions, you can pack everything you need for a fun-filled ski holiday at no extra cost. No heavy equipment to carry, no busy airports and no long wait for your luggage when you arrive at your destination – it's the hassle-free way to travel to your ski holiday.
With great value fares from just £49 per car, each way*, including up to 9 skiers, and no fuel supplements, no booking or credit card fees, you spend less on your travel and can spend more on the après-ski! And with a choice of up to four departures an hour, you are in control of your own timetable so you get to spend more time on the slopes. No wonder it’s the number choice for crossing the Channel by car! Plan your perfect self drive ski holiday with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle today.> Book now <
* £49 Short Stay Saver - Ticket must be purchased as part of a 5 day return. Return must be completed by midnight (local time) on the fifth calendar day. Subject to availability. Price correct at time of communication.
- Atomic Affinity Storm 84 2014/15 Ski Review (Women's All Mountain)
- Stephanie Ede takes out a pair of Atomic Affinity Storm and skis them through some crud and on the piste.
- Atomic Automatic 117 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Big Mountain)
- Chris Taine from the Ski Club reviews one of Atomic's 2014/15 big-mountain ski offerings, the 'Automatic 117'.
- Blizzard Cochise 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Freeride)
- James Allen floats through some Austrian powder and lets you know his thoughts on the 2014/15 Blizzard Cochise.
- Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Piste Performance)
- Ski Club tester Chris Taine takes out the 2015 Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ for a blast around the pistes, then tells us his thoughts.