Make fresh tracks from only 49GBP with
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle
Drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to explore the French ski resorts.
The fastest route to France
With Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, you are only 35 minutes away from the start of your ski break. You can drive straight to the slopes with no transfers to worry about. With direct access to the French motorway network, driving to the French ski resorts could not be easier. Most resorts are within 8 to 10 hours drive from Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s Calais Terminal. Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to travel at your own pace, stop & visit the picturesque villages en-route or explore the other ski resorts in the comfort and familiarity of your vehicle.
With no baggage restrictions, you can pack everything you need for a fun-filled ski holiday at no extra cost. No heavy equipment to carry, no busy airports and no long wait for your luggage when you arrive at your destination – it's the hassle-free way to travel to your ski holiday.
With great value fares from just £49 per car, each way*, including up to 9 skiers, and no fuel supplements, no booking or credit card fees, you spend less on your travel and can spend more on the après-ski! And with a choice of up to four departures an hour, you are in control of your own timetable so you get to spend more time on the slopes. No wonder it’s the number choice for crossing the Channel by car! Plan your perfect self drive ski holiday with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle today.> Book now <
* £49 Short Stay Saver - Ticket must be purchased as part of a 5 day return. Return must be completed by midnight (local time) on the fifth calendar day. Subject to availability. Price correct at time of communication.
- Ski Club Snowcast episode 176 - The Brits Special
- 26th March 2010 - Emma and Ed bring you a very special Snowcast direct from the BRITS in Laax, Switzerland. We meet Ski Club sponsored riders James and Rob Machon, find out what else Laax has to...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 181
- May 2010 - In the first Summer Snowcast it's time to party, as we look forward to the Ski Club's BIG summer party on 25 June and reveal how you could win tickets! There's also some of your season...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 182
- June 2010 - In the second of the monthy Summer Snowcasts we revisit Scotland for the Ski Club's annual Big Spring Clean, part of the Respect the Mountain initiative. There's also a look ahead to the...
- Ski Club Summer Snowcast episode 183
- July 2010 - Emma and Tom bring you the latest ski and snowboard news from around the world. This month: the Ski Club BIG Summer Party, Crystal report highlights challenging winter season, and the...