No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
- Saas Fee Resort Guide
- A video guide to the activities on offer in the Swiss resort of Saas Fee, presented by James Cove.
- Snowcast Extra: Ischgl resort guide
- A guide to Ischgl, the Ski Club's newest Leader resort. There's plenty on offer in the Austrian resort, including legendary nightlife, a high-tech lift system and plenty of terrain to discover.
- Roxy snowboarding in Kaunertal
- The Roxy riders are in Kaunertal Austria, putting the park through it's paces. The team are on hand when one jump off the kicker doesn't quite go to plan.
- Ski Club Snowcast 25th February 2011
- In this week's Ski Club Snowcast, Andy and Kate bring news of how you can experience the Leading program in Scotland next month, at Glenshee and Cairngorm Mountain. There's also a sneaky peek at this...
related ski news
- Spotlight on: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- A vast destination resort in the Austrian Tirol little known amongst British skiers and riders
- Good skiing expected until Easter
- While we may see the first signs of spring this weekend across the UK, conditions across the world's ski resorts could not be more different. A very wintery spell of weather has dropped loads of snow...
- Swiss bliss in a whirlwind weekend
- Resorts in Switzerland's Lake Geneva region are within easy reach of the airport, making them ideal for a cheeky weekend trip - we pick out the best sports
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with John Bennett
- For the latest in our 'High Fives' series, we caught up with John Bennett, who became a Ski Club Leader in December 2003.