No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- Take advantage of these great early season conditions with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Green with envy of those enjoying the beautiful early season powder in the Alps? Then why not join them on a Freshtracks holiday this December.
- The Ski Club launches new resort Facebook groups
- The Ski Club is launching new Facebook resort groups aimed at helping skiers and snowboarders connect with each other.
- After all this early snowfall, there's no better time to book your December Freshtracks holiday!
- If you're desperate to make the most of one of the best spells of early season snow in many years, then one of the following seven December Freshtracks holidays is bound to be for you.
- Women in Skiing - Naomi Edmondson (Part 2)
- Naomi Edmondson was one of the best freestyle skiers of her generation, but as Hannah Engelkamp found out, a series of injuries forced her into early retirement - but what happened next?