No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- Ski Club carves a new line with travel insurance
- The Ski Club is launching new travel insurance policies this season - aiming at the winter sports market as well as the family travel insurance market.
- 101 adventurous reasons why Ski Club Travel Insurance gives you more freedom
- This isn't just an over-enthusiastic claim - our new travel insurance covers you for a huge variety of sports and activities, including most things involving snow.
- 5 family-friendly tips when buying winter sports travel insurance
- Booking your ski holiday is a major decision for anyone, particularly a family. Is the chalet really close enough to the ski lifts? Should you buy your own skis this year? Will your son reject the...
- Where to get your snow fix in the Alps this October
- The summer of 2015 was the second hottest on record in parts of the Alps, stripping our favourite glacier ski areas of huge quantities of snow. But with the first snow of winter having already...