No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- First lift, last call: Stubai Glacier
- 24 hours in Stubai... from the first fresh corduroy on the Daunferner to the final 'Pfiff'
- Top 5 Budget Ski Resorts
- Skiing can be expensive, but it need not be - especially at these five budget, low-cost ski resorts as chosen by the Ski Club's team of in-house experts:
- The back of beyond: Off piste in Kaunertal
- The Kaunertal glacier, tucked away in the southwestern corner of the Austrian Tirol, is the gateway to one of the Alps' most varied and untamed ski touring regions
- Laax aiming to become the world's first self-sufficient resort
- The Swiss resort of Laax is well on the way to becoming the world's greenest ski resort through their Greenstyle initiative. New lifts are powered by solar energy, heat and rubbish are recycled and...