No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- Ski the best of Canada with Ski Club Freshtracks next winter!
- Although many of you may be thinking of the beach and BBQs, here at Ski Club Freshtracks we're already looking forward to those powder days next season - and where else is better for powder than...
- What to look forward to in the Southern Hemisphere this season
- As the snow melts away from the Alps and the Rocky Mountains, our attentions here at the Ski Club are turning firmly towards the summer skiing season, and in particular down to the Southern...
- Improve your skills this summer with Ski Club Freshtracks!
- Ski Club Freshtracks are returning to Les Deux Alpes this summer for a week of instruction on one of the Alps' best glaciers. Six mornings of on-snow instruction followed by afternoons packed with...
- Where the road ends... Kaunertal is just getting started
- Kaunertal glacier lies deep in the heart of the Eastern Alps, straddling the border between Austria and Italy, and far from the maddening crowds