No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- Could you be the Ski Club's next Blogger?
- We're looking for a keen writer to contribute to our blog at skiclubgb.wordpress.com
- What's new in Switzerland this season?
- In comparison to neighbouring Austria, it has been a relatively quiet summer of construction in the Swiss Alps. However there have been several notable exceptions...
- What's new in Scotland this season?
- £5.5 million pot of money from Highland and Islands Enterprise (HIE) will help to significantly improve Scottish skiing over the next few years.
- What's new in Italy this season?
- It has been a relatively quiet summer in the southern Alps and in particular Italy, with only a few new lifts going up in time for the upcoming winter. Here are the highlights