No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- NZ Summer Series Part 4: North Island Ski Itinerary
- Our final itinerary takes in three very different ski areas on the iconic Mt Ruapehu - and as Ocean Belcher down in NZ tells us, skiing on a volcano makes for a very special trip!
- How has the Southern Hemisphere ski season started?
- With skiing underway across most summer ski destinations, it is time for our snow expert Fraser Willcox to take a look at what the start of the season has been like in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.
- The summer skiing season is upon us!
- Although we're only a couple of days from the summer solstice and the Wimbledon tennis buzz has returned to the streets around the Ski Club's offices, our attention is still firmly fixed on the snow.