No Ski Club Leader in Mayrhofen this season
There will be no formal resort leading service the Austrian resort this winter
Mayrhofen, one of the five popular Austrian resorts that hosted a Ski Club Leader last season, will not be part of the the resort leading service this winter (2013).
The Ski Club regrets to announce that it will not be able to provide this service in Mayrhofen as published in the Members Pack 2012/13. We apologise to Members who were looking forward to skiing with the Club in the Zillertal. However, a resident Ski Club member, Peter Thomas, has kindly offered to ski with any member who wish to join in with him in Mayrhofen.
Peter can be contacted by email and mobile: Pmt3262@hotmail.com or +43 (0) 664 55 24 080.
If you're interested in skiing with us in Austria this winter, the nearest resort to Mayrhofen where you can find a Ski Club Leader is the large inter-linked ski area of Kitzbühel, and there are also leaders in Obergurgl, Ischgl and Zell am See.
Find out more about the Ski Club Leader service, which operates in over 30 top resorts worldwide.
related ski news
- What's new in the Southern Hemisphere this winter?
- With the first resorts set to open in Australia on Saturday 6th June and others across the Southern Hemisphere soon to follow, here's what's new for the 2015 summer of riding.
- Winter through the lens of our Leaders and Guides
- We'e loved getting emails from our Leaders and Guides throughout the season and their pictures have made us green with envy as we've sat at our desks in Wimbledon. Here's our pick of the best.
- A Season of Highs and Lows
- The past winter certainly provided us with a rollercoaster ride. The extremely slow start in Europe was made up for by plentiful late-season snowfall; Scotland had a cracker, Bulgaria and the Pyrenees...
- 5 reasons to visit La Clusaz this summer
- Rosie Barcroft packs a lot of action into one weekend in this unspoiled corner of the Haute-Savoie