Comprehensive insurance designed for skiers and snowboarders
We offer Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip insurance at three levels: Standard, Super and Executive. Our insurance policies are designed by knowledgeable experts especially for snowsports enthusiasts - but cover is also available for plenty of summer activities too. Covered by all our policies
Extra benefits with Executive cover
All the above, plus cover for heliskiing, cat skiing, bob-sleighing, snow mobiling and ice climbing with ropes.
New Features for policies purchased from September 2012
- Super and Executive policies now include End Supplier Failure cover.
- Executive policies now have the option to increase the trip duration on the Annual Multi-trip policy to 90 days.
- Executive policies – Missed Departure now incorporates the following if you arrive at your departure point too late to board your booked transport
• an accident or breakdown occurs ahead of you on a motorway or dual carriageway which causes an unexpected delay
• on your outward trip there is a delay caused by adverse weather.
- Physiotherapy cover – if you suffer an accidental injury whilst on your trip as a direct result of an insured accident, you can claim up to £500 for physiotherapy in the UK.
- Super and Executive benefits have been enhanced for our members.
Want to take out your new policy?
• Buy online and save 5% at www.skiclubinsurance.co.uk or call 0845 601 9422
Ski Club of Great Britain Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Perkins Slade Ltd, 3 Broadway, Broad Street, Birmingham, B15 1BQ which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- Atomic Affinity Storm 84 2014/15 Ski Review (Women's All Mountain)
- Stephanie Ede takes out a pair of Atomic Affinity Storm and skis them through some crud and on the piste.
- Atomic Automatic 117 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Big Mountain)
- Chris Taine from the Ski Club reviews one of Atomic's 2014/15 big-mountain ski offerings, the 'Automatic 117'.
- Blizzard Cochise 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Freeride)
- James Allen floats through some Austrian powder and lets you know his thoughts on the 2014/15 Blizzard Cochise.
- Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Piste Performance)
- Ski Club tester Chris Taine takes out the 2015 Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ for a blast around the pistes, then tells us his thoughts.