Upload your video and you could win a Salomon prize pack!
We're giving away goggles, a rucksack, and a beanie to one lucky movie maker
Whether you’re heading out to your favourite ski resort for your annual ski holiday, or visiting a ski area for the first time, we want to know about it!
You can upload video too, so if you're sitting on gigabyte upon gigabyte of GoPro (or any other action camera) footage following your recent adventures, this is the perfect excuse to get editing!
As an added incentive, we'll be selecting our favourite video submission (uploaded by 30 April 2013) and sending them a Salomon prize pack consisting of XCite 8 goggles and a rucksack.
Add a resort review now.
If you're not a member of the Ski Club, you can still enter - just become a registered user and you can review resorts as well as access even more content on skiclub.co.uk.
Head on over to www.skiclub.co.uk/signupto get started.
The winning entry will be chosen from all video submissions uploaded as part of a resort or holiday review between 22 March and 20 May 2013.
related ski news
- First lift, last call: Stubai Glacier
- 24 hours in Stubai... from the first fresh corduroy on the Daunferner to the final 'Pfiff'
- Top 5 Budget Ski Resorts
- Skiing can be expensive, but it need not be - especially at these five budget, low-cost ski resorts as chosen by the Ski Club's team of in-house experts:
- Even more snow has landed!
- Mountains across the Northern Hemisphere have been turning white as the 2016/17 ski season approaches. Here's a roundup of the latest snow news:
- The back of beyond: Off piste in Kaunertal
- The Kaunertal glacier, tucked away in the southwestern corner of the Austrian Tirol, is the gateway to one of the Alps' most varied and untamed ski touring regions