Upload your video and you could win a Salomon prize pack!
We're giving away goggles, a rucksack, and a beanie to one lucky movie maker
Whether you’re heading out to your favourite ski resort for your annual ski holiday, or visiting a ski area for the first time, we want to know about it!
You can upload video too, so if you're sitting on gigabyte upon gigabyte of GoPro (or any other action camera) footage following your recent adventures, this is the perfect excuse to get editing!
As an added incentive, we'll be selecting our favourite video submission (uploaded by 30 April 2013) and sending them a Salomon prize pack consisting of XCite 8 goggles and a rucksack.
Ski Club Freshtracks: Cham Slam 1
Add a resort review now.
If you're not a member of the Ski Club, you can still enter - just become a registered user and you can review resorts as well as access even more content on skiclub.co.uk.
Head on over to www.skiclub.co.uk/signupto get started.
The winning entry will be chosen from all video submissions uploaded as part of a resort or holiday review between 22 March and 20 May 2013.
- Snowcast Extra - Skiing in Norway
- The Ski Club's Tom Dixon visits the west coast resorts of Voss and Røldal to find out what visitors to the country can expect.
- Snowcast Extra: Zermatt resort guide
- Tom Dixon goes in search of what the famous Swiss resort of Zermatt has to offer.
- Snowcast Extra: Ischgl resort guide
- A guide to Ischgl, the Ski Club's newest Leader resort. There's plenty on offer in the Austrian resort, including legendary nightlife, a high-tech lift system and plenty of terrain to discover.
- Salomon Freeski TV S4 E11 Scotland
- John Symms heads to Scotland where he tries to fit in with the local ski scene.
related ski news
- La Plagne - the other side of the mountain
- If you're looking to expand your 'off piste' horizons, La Plagne has plenty to offer skiers and snowboarders looking to try something new.
- Spotlight on: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
- A vast destination resort in the Austrian Tirol little known amongst British skiers and riders
- Swiss bliss in a whirlwind weekend
- Resorts in Switzerland's Lake Geneva region are within easy reach of the airport, making them ideal for a cheeky weekend trip - we pick out the best sports
- Champagny-en-Vanoise: Chocolate box Paradiski
- The French Alps are quite literally littered with ski resorts; from the mega ski areas of Les 3 Vallées to the more quintessential Savoie villages like St Gervais. But what if you're looking...