Upload your video and you could win a Salomon prize pack!
We're giving away goggles, a rucksack, and a beanie to one lucky movie maker
Whether you’re heading out to your favourite ski resort for your annual ski holiday, or visiting a ski area for the first time, we want to know about it!
You can upload video too, so if you're sitting on gigabyte upon gigabyte of GoPro (or any other action camera) footage following your recent adventures, this is the perfect excuse to get editing!
As an added incentive, we'll be selecting our favourite video submission (uploaded by 30 April 2013) and sending them a Salomon prize pack consisting of XCite 8 goggles and a rucksack.
Add a resort review now.
If you're not a member of the Ski Club, you can still enter - just become a registered user and you can review resorts as well as access even more content on skiclub.co.uk.
Head on over to www.skiclub.co.uk/signupto get started.
The winning entry will be chosen from all video submissions uploaded as part of a resort or holiday review between 22 March and 20 May 2013.
related ski news
- NZ Summer Series Part 4: North Island Ski Itinerary
- Our final itinerary takes in three very different ski areas on the iconic Mt Ruapehu - and as Ocean Belcher down in NZ tells us, skiing on a volcano makes for a very special trip!
- NZ Summer Series Part 5: Club Fields
- As our Kiwi expert Ocean Belcher explains, these smaller club fields embrace what skiing used to be like - before hectic lifestyles and commercial interests took over!
- How has the Southern Hemisphere ski season started?
- With skiing underway across most summer ski destinations, it is time for our snow expert Fraser Willcox to take a look at what the start of the season has been like in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Spotlight on: Mt Ruapehu
- The largest vertical drop and the most lifts in New Zealand await at the spectucular resorts on the Mt Ruapehu Volcano - Whakapapa and Turoa.