Neilson March ski offers
Europe is having a bumper season for snow and March is set to be no different with the snow still falling in many resorts throughout Europe.
There are still plenty of great deals to be snapped up with a Neilson ski holiday.
We always have our favourite destinations and plenty of reasons to book. If you need some inspiration for your ski & snowboard holiday then check out our recommended ski deals.
|06/04/2013||LGW||Mayrhofen Guest Houses - Self catering|| £495
|06/04/2013||MAN||Chalet Diesse - Full Catered Ski Chalet||£749||£409|
|Chalet Valentin - Catered Chalet|| £605
Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
|Forest Chalet - Full Catered Ski Chalet
Les Deux Alpes,
|30/03/2013||MAN||Chalet Chartreuse - Catered Chalet
|Chalet Reberty - Catered chalet||£775||£469|
|Zell Am See,
|30/03/2013||MAN||Hotel Lebzelter - Half board
All holidays featured are subject to availability and all include flights and transfers
- Atomic Affinity Storm 84 2014/15 Ski Review (Women's All Mountain)
- Stephanie Ede takes out a pair of Atomic Affinity Storm and skis them through some crud and on the piste.
- Atomic Automatic 117 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Big Mountain)
- Chris Taine from the Ski Club reviews one of Atomic's 2014/15 big-mountain ski offerings, the 'Automatic 117'.
- Blizzard Cochise 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Freeride)
- James Allen floats through some Austrian powder and lets you know his thoughts on the 2014/15 Blizzard Cochise.
- Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ 2014/15 Ski Review (Men's Piste Performance)
- Ski Club tester Chris Taine takes out the 2015 Blizzard Power 600 FS IQ for a blast around the pistes, then tells us his thoughts.