Warren Miller's 64th movie 'Ticket to Ride' comes to UK screens
Tickets for the annual Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour are now on sale
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour will be coming to a screen near you soon, a sure sign that winter is on its way. It's the 64th outing from the franchise, which over the past few years has produced Flow State (2012) Like There’s No Tomorrow (2011) and Wintervention (2010).
Ticket to Ride, powered by Nismo, will have its UK premiere in London on 14 November, before travelling to more than 30 cinemas - from Brighton to Inverness - to mark the start of the winter season.
In this latest installment of the legendary film series, Ticket to Ride invites viewers to take part in an action-packed journey with the world’s best skiers and snowboarders. There are breath-taking performances from World Cup champions and Olympians Seth Wescott, Ted Ligety and Julia Mancuso, plus legendary ski mountaineers like Chris Davenport and freeskiers Colby James West and Sean Pettit.
These athletes put themselves at the top of the world’s steepest peaks in some truly incredible destinations, from Alaska and Montana’s Big Sky Country to the undercover winter playgrounds of Kazakhstan, Iceland and Greenland.
Ski Club members can get 20% off tickets - enter promo code at the online checkout to receive your discount.
For more information on tour dates and to purchase tickets visit www.warrenmiller.co.uk.
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour is sponsored by Ski Lake Tahoe, Virgin Holidays and The Independent.
For the Dundee showing you have to purchase your tickets directly with the Dundee Contemporary Arts centre. I showed membership cards and gave the promo code, but no discount :(
related ski news
- Squeeze a ski weekend in late this season with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Four-day weekend? Sounds like the perfect excuse for a cheeky ski weekender. The Freshtracks team give you the inside scoop.
- Call for Schools to Sign up for National Schools Snowsports Week!
- Schools in England have just a few weeks left to sign up to free or heavily discounted activities at over 20 slopes across the country as part of the second National Schools Snowsport Week sponsored...
- 3 Free Peak Season Ski Club Essentials
- Utilise these 3 free ways in which the Ski Club can help enhance your holiday - all you need is a smartphone and access to the internet!
- Beyond the Streif: Kitzbühel
- As the 77th edition of the Hahnenkamm approaches, we look back at Kitzbuehel's place in skiing history