Warren Miller's 64th movie 'Ticket to Ride' comes to UK screens
Tickets for the annual Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour are now on sale
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour will be coming to a screen near you soon, a sure sign that winter is on its way. It's the 64th outing from the franchise, which over the past few years has produced Flow State (2012) Like There’s No Tomorrow (2011) and Wintervention (2010).
Ticket to Ride, powered by Nismo, will have its UK premiere in London on 14 November, before travelling to more than 30 cinemas - from Brighton to Inverness - to mark the start of the winter season.
In this latest installment of the legendary film series, Ticket to Ride invites viewers to take part in an action-packed journey with the world’s best skiers and snowboarders. There are breath-taking performances from World Cup champions and Olympians Seth Wescott, Ted Ligety and Julia Mancuso, plus legendary ski mountaineers like Chris Davenport and freeskiers Colby James West and Sean Pettit.
These athletes put themselves at the top of the world’s steepest peaks in some truly incredible destinations, from Alaska and Montana’s Big Sky Country to the undercover winter playgrounds of Kazakhstan, Iceland and Greenland.
Ski Club members can get 20% off tickets - enter promo code at the online checkout to receive your discount.
For more information on tour dates and to purchase tickets visit www.warrenmiller.co.uk.
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour is sponsored by Ski Lake Tahoe, Virgin Holidays and The Independent.
For the Dundee showing you have to purchase your tickets directly with the Dundee Contemporary Arts centre. I showed membership cards and gave the promo code, but no discount :(
related ski news
- The Ski Club launches new resort Facebook groups
- The Ski Club is launching new Facebook resort groups aimed at helping skiers and snowboarders connect with each other.
- Next Stop - Olympia
- "Quirky" is the word Ben Clatworthy describes skiing in South Korea, but would you sacrifice a holiday in the Alps for the unknown?
- Women in Skiing - Beanie De Le Rue (Part 1)
- In the first of our new women in skiing features, written by Hannah Engelkamp, we speak with the incredible Beanie De Le Rue.
- Women in Skiing - Beanie De Le Rue (Part 2)
- How did it all begin for one of the UK's finest freeskiers? Hannah Engelkamp continues her chat with Beanie De Le Rue by looking back to the early days and competing all around the world.