Warren Miller's 64th movie 'Ticket to Ride' comes to UK screens
Tickets for the annual Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour are now on sale
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour will be coming to a screen near you soon, a sure sign that winter is on its way. It's the 64th outing from the franchise, which over the past few years has produced Flow State (2012) Like There’s No Tomorrow (2011) and Wintervention (2010).
Ticket to Ride, powered by Nismo, will have its UK premiere in London on 14 November, before travelling to more than 30 cinemas - from Brighton to Inverness - to mark the start of the winter season.
In this latest installment of the legendary film series, Ticket to Ride invites viewers to take part in an action-packed journey with the world’s best skiers and snowboarders. There are breath-taking performances from World Cup champions and Olympians Seth Wescott, Ted Ligety and Julia Mancuso, plus legendary ski mountaineers like Chris Davenport and freeskiers Colby James West and Sean Pettit.
These athletes put themselves at the top of the world’s steepest peaks in some truly incredible destinations, from Alaska and Montana’s Big Sky Country to the undercover winter playgrounds of Kazakhstan, Iceland and Greenland.
Ski Club members can get 20% off tickets - enter promo code at the online checkout to receive your discount.
For more information on tour dates and to purchase tickets visit www.warrenmiller.co.uk.
The Warren Miller Ski and Snowboard Film Tour is sponsored by Ski Lake Tahoe, Virgin Holidays and The Independent.
For the Dundee showing you have to purchase your tickets directly with the Dundee Contemporary Arts centre. I showed membership cards and gave the promo code, but no discount :(
related ski news
- Ski Club carves a new line with travel insurance
- The Ski Club is launching new travel insurance policies this season - aiming at the winter sports market as well as the family travel insurance market.
- 101 adventurous reasons why Ski Club Travel Insurance gives you more freedom
- This isn't just an over-enthusiastic claim - our new travel insurance covers you for a huge variety of sports and activities, including most things involving snow.
- 5 family-friendly tips when buying winter sports travel insurance
- Booking your ski holiday is a major decision for anyone, particularly a family. Is the chalet really close enough to the ski lifts? Should you buy your own skis this year? Will your son reject the...
- 'A' is for 'Apfelstrudel'... a culinary journey through the Kitzbüheler Alps
- From Apfelstrudel to Zirbenschnaps, the Kitzbüheler Alps is a destination for foodies as well as snowlovers