Where, when and why do YOU most like to ski?
Check out our brand new ski stats, hot from the UK's biggest ever survey. How do you compare?
To welcome in the new season, the Ski Club have launched the findings of the 2014 Snowsports Consumer Research. It's the third annual winter sports survey and the biggest ever conducted in the UK. Here are a few of the numbers we crunched - see where you fit in.
We'll be releasing more of our discoveries soon...
related ski news
- Squeeze a ski weekend in late this season with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Four-day weekend? Sounds like the perfect excuse for a cheeky ski weekender. The Freshtracks team give you the inside scoop.
- Just over two weeks until the British Alpine Championships kick off in Tignes!
- Not long now until the Delancey British National Alpine Ski Championships in Tignes. The best British racers descend on the high alpine resort for a week of racing at the highest level.
- Ski Club partner with the Foreign Office on their #SkiSafe campaign
- Foreign Office partner with Ski Club of GB to urge winter sports enthusiasts to #SkiSafe this season
- 3 Free Peak Season Ski Club Essentials
- Utilise these 3 free ways in which the Ski Club can help enhance your holiday - all you need is a smartphone and access to the internet!