Where, when and why do YOU most like to ski?
Check out our brand new ski stats, hot from the UK's biggest ever survey. How do you compare?
To welcome in the new season, the Ski Club have launched the findings of the 2014 Snowsports Consumer Research. It's the third annual winter sports survey and the biggest ever conducted in the UK. Here are a few of the numbers we crunched - see where you fit in.
We'll be releasing more of our discoveries soon...
related ski news
- Top 5 Resorts for Non-Skiers
- The mountains in winter are not just about skiing and snowboarding, there are a whole host of non-skiing and off-snow activities to keep you busy - and these five resorts are perfect for doing just...
- Mountain Tracks Launches 2 Day Skills Courses in the UK
- UK based courses from Mountain Tracks equip aspiring mountaineers with essential skills without the hassle of leaving the country. They also provide a great activity for families and groups looking...
- Top 5 Exotic Ski Resorts
- If you're looking for an adventure and to book that holiday of a lifetime to a far-flung ski resort then look no further than the Ski Club's top exotic destinations for the upcoming winter season.
- Squeeze a ski weekend in late this season with Ski Club Freshtracks
- Four-day weekend? Sounds like the perfect excuse for a cheeky ski weekender. The Freshtracks team give you the inside scoop.