Can you spot a resort by its logo?
As all of the ski resorts dust down their branding, how many can you identify by their logos? Try our quiz and find out
Between the 30th of October and the 2nd of November representatives of all of the world's top ski resorts piled into London at the Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show to encourage the skiing public to come and visit them over the coming season. Some of them threw parties, handed out nibbles, or just tried to impress you with huge pictures of their most majestic mountains.
But how many of these resorts can you already identify by their logos? Have a go at our little quiz below and see how you compare. There are 20 resorts and they are all resorts with Ski Club Leaders or Ambassadors.
Thanks for having a go! Click on the buttons above to share the quiz on Facebook or Twitter.
Too long. Got bored. Nothing to tell you how near the end you are.
related ski news
- Call for Schools to Sign up for National Schools Snowsports Week!
- Schools in England have just a few weeks left to sign up to free or heavily discounted activities at over 20 slopes across the country as part of the second National Schools Snowsport Week sponsored...
- Ski Club partner with the Foreign Office on their #SkiSafe campaign
- Foreign Office partner with Ski Club of GB to urge winter sports enthusiasts to #SkiSafe this season
- Beyond the Streif: Kitzbühel
- As the 77th edition of the Hahnenkamm approaches, we look back at Kitzbuehel's place in skiing history
- Cool town, winter in the city
- Innsbruck, the capital of the Austrian Tirol province, is dressed so fine and looking so pretty during the holiday season