Can you spot a resort by its logo?
As all of the ski resorts dust down their branding, how many can you identify by their logos? Try our quiz and find out
Between the 30th of October and the 2nd of November representatives of all of the world's top ski resorts piled into London at the Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show to encourage the skiing public to come and visit them over the coming season. Some of them threw parties, handed out nibbles, or just tried to impress you with huge pictures of their most majestic mountains.
But how many of these resorts can you already identify by their logos? Have a go at our little quiz below and see how you compare. There are 20 resorts and they are all resorts with Ski Club Leaders or Ambassadors.
Thanks for having a go! Click on the buttons above to share the quiz on Facebook or Twitter.
Too long. Got bored. Nothing to tell you how near the end you are.
related ski news
- Top 5 Resorts for Non-Skiers
- The mountains in winter are not just about skiing and snowboarding, there are a whole host of non-skiing and off-snow activities to keep you busy - and these five resorts are perfect for doing just...
- Back to School for National Schools Snowsports Week
- Thousands of students will be swapping the classroom for the snow dome this week as part of the second ever National Schools Snowsports Week!
- Mountain Tracks Launches 2 Day Skills Courses in the UK
- UK based courses from Mountain Tracks equip aspiring mountaineers with essential skills without the hassle of leaving the country. They also provide a great activity for families and groups looking...
- Snowbility - Harry's Story
- Snowbility is an organisation that specialises in helping individuals with additional needs and rehabilitation challenges to access snow sports and in particular skiing and snowboarding. We learn how...