Ski in, ski out at the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl
Your hotel with direct access to the slopes
A ski holiday at the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl promises an unforgettable stay at the heart of the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area. Situated at 1930 metres above sea level, our hotel is the starting point for many adventures in the surrounding Ötztal Alps.
- Direct access to the ski area via two cable cars just outside the hotel.
- High altitude guarantees snow-sure slopes from November until April.
- Lift passes available to buy from reception.
- Ski school office and meeting point just metres from the hotel.
- Ski hire and sports shop in the basement of the hotel.
- Ski room with personal storage bay for each guest.
- Ski boot storage system with built-in boot dryers.
DOORSTEP SKIING WITH FOUR-STAR SERVICE
Magnificent glacier views from your balcony
What better motivation for the day ahead than waking up and looking out over the deserted pistes of Obergurgl-Hochgurgl? Stock up on energy with a hearty breakfast before walking out of the door and onto the slopes. No need to waste valuable time queuing for a lift pass when you can buy yours at our reception desk!
Those who prefer a more relaxing Alpine experience can visit our spacious Glacier Spa offering excellent views of the slopes. Warm up your muscles with a sauna and swim before slipping into your pre-heated ski boots ready to explore the mountain!
Situated at 1930 metres above sea level at the end of the Ötztal Valley, Obergurgl is the ideal starting point for exploring the stunning skiing opportunities in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl.
The four-star Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl is located in the centre of the village, surrounded on all sides by a magnificent mountain panorama formed by 21 peaks over 3000m altitude.
HALF-BOARD DELUXE AT THE HOTEL EDELWEISS & GURGL
Haute cuisine high in the Ötztal Alps
Experience culinary highlights on holiday at the Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl in the heart of the beautiful Ötztal Alps. Our half-board deluxe is a real treat for all the senses – from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed.
Our à la carte restaurant at 1,930 metres above sea level serves haute cuisine in the truest sense of the word, with highlights including local delicacies such as game as well as delicious desserts you will find hard to resist.
Why not enjoy a real alpine experience with a fondue in the specially designed fondue area of our restaurant? An elegant combination of wood and stone, an overhead extractor fan above the tables and a glass roof offering fabulous views of the night sky are the perfect ingredients for a special evening.
related ski news
- Top 5 Family Ski Resorts
- Finding the perfect family friendly ski holiday can be a complicated task, but by following a few simple steps and by choosing the right ski resort you'll be off to a great start.
- The season is underway in the Oetztal and snow conditions are, as always, first class!
- Soelden and Obergurgl quite rightly have a reputation as two of the Alps finest early-season destinations, with over 250km of snowsure slopes between them.
- Top 5 Ski Road Trips
- Travelling by road is an amazing way to explore multiple ski resorts, so here are our top-5 suggestions for that ultimate ski roadtrip.
- 7 in 7 - Our guide to Obergurgl
- Seven ski resorts in seven days