ski with a Ski Club Leader
The Ski Club has hundreds of volunteer Leaders active in 28 resorts. Experienced skiers & snowboarders who know the best places to go in the resort.
members in-resort discounts
Ski Club members can save so much money in-resort, from discounts on ski and snowboard hire to money off ski schools and mountains. Save more with the Ski Club.
Ski Club Freshtracks
There are many different types of ski holiday on offer, whether you want an off-piste ski course, a ski weekend break or to improve your ski technique. Take your skiing to the next level.
Make sure you stay safe on the mountain this season. The Ski Club has some great advice and information about avalanche awareness and mountain safety.
latest Ski Club Snowcast
- The Ski and Snowboard Show North
- 24 October 2014 to 26 October 2014
- Join the Ski Club at the Ski and Snowboard Show in Manchester
- Ortovox Avalanche Awareness Tour
- 29 October 2014 to 20 November 2014
- Any skier or snowboarder heading off-piste this winter can ensure they are fully prepared to have fun and be safe by attending a talk and training session from the experts.
- Les 3 Vallees - God Save The Snow party
- 30 October 2014
- Les 3 Vallees take partying to a new level with 2014's 'God Save The Snow'; the biggest and best winter launch party to be held on Thursday 30th October 2014 at Broadway Bar and Grill,...
- The London Ski and Snowboard Show
- 30 October 2014 to 02 November 2014
- Join the Ski Club at the Ski and Snowboard Show in London
- Warren Miller's 'No Turning Back'
- 10 November 2014 to 09 January 2015
- This fall, Warren Miller releases its 65th film, No Turning Back. The newest installment pays homage to 65 years of mountain culture and adventure filmmaking that has lead WME to 'every end of the...