Ski Club Freshtracks
The ski holiday you'll never forget starts here...
Ski Club Freshtracks provides inspirational group holidays matching skiers of a similar ability, using only the best instructors, mountain guides and Ski Club Leaders!
All of our holidays match up skiers of a similar ability, which is the best way to get the most out of your time on the mountain. It’s no surprise that over 80% of our valued customers rebook with us. The Ski Club Freshtracks programme is developed and run by experts. Our team of enthusiastic skiers will ensure you choose an exhilarating skiing experience which will exceed your expectations.
What's more, all of our prices for the 2016-17 season were set before the EU referendum took place, and will not be affected by the result.
View our latest video, which gives a taster of one of our 'Learn to Ski Off Piste' holidays here:
Our holiday types
|Powder-filled holidays for all profiles||Adventure without boundaries|
|Maximum skiing, minimum time||Hone your skiing technique with top instructors|
|We’ll lead you to the best slopes||An experience like no other|
Many of the holidays in our programme cater for families, those wanting single rooms, or skiers who are over 55 and want a holiday with others of that age group:
|Everyone gets to explore||Privacy costs nothing|
|Holidays for the over 55s|
Peak Experience holidays are designed for skiers aged 55 and over, and are very popular indeed. Resorts are selected for their superb skiing and more sophisticated après, and holiday groups are naturally made up of like-minded people. Of course, you’re welcome to go on any Ski Club Freshtracks holiday up to the age of 65, after which you’d need to join a Peak Experience holiday.
request a brochure
Just click on the button below and pop in your details, or view the brochure online.
what is my ski profile?
Each holiday is designed around ski profiles. You ski with others of a similar ability. Technique, speed and fitness all contribute towards your profile. Please select your profile using the information below. If in doubt, call Ski Freshtracks on +44 (0)208 410 2022.
Fitness is a key part of skiing ability. For maximum enjoyment it is important to have a good level of fitness for at least 3 months before your holiday.
If you're thinking of coming on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, take a look at some of our members' reviews from previous seasons.
- Improvers Pow Skills 2 - Course Only
- Flaine is famous for its excellent off piste terrain that suits skiers of all abilities. One warm...
- Italian Indulgence
- For our Sella Ronda enthusiasts we've upped (ski) sticks and moved to the historic and charming...
- La Grave Adventure 2
- An off piste week to savour. Seven nights in La Grave with six full days of excellent guiding. ...
- Pure Gold - Course Only
- Chamonix is one of the world’s most famous off piste destinations and rightly so. The scope and...
- Deux Alpes Development 3 - Course Only
- Head to the dizzy heights of Les Deux Alps for a course only option on this popular holiday. Five...
- St Anton Adventure 2
- Famous for it's terrain and apres ski St. Anton is the perfect place for some powder skiing on...
- Powder Performance 2
- A lesser known off piste resort. Gressoney is part of the Monte Rosa ski area that plays host to...
- Schladming Schuss 2
- After last year’s popularity, following the 20 year gap, Ski Club Freshtracks will once again return...