Ski Club Freshtracks
The ski holiday you'll never forget starts here...
Ski Club Freshtracks provides inspirational group holidays matching skiers of a similar ability, using only the best instructors, mountain guides and Ski Club Leaders!
All of our holidays match up skiers of a similar ability, which is the best way to get the most out of your time on the mountain. It’s no surprise that over 80% of our valued customers rebook with us. The Ski Club Freshtracks programme is developed and run by experts. Our team of enthusiastic skiers will ensure you choose an exhilarating skiing experience which will exceed your expectations.
Our holiday types
|Powder-filled holidays for all standards||Adventure with no boundaries|
|Maximum skiing in minimum time||Hone your skiing technique with top instructors|
|We’ll lead you to the best slopes||An experience like no other|
Many of the holidays in our programme cater for families, those wanting single rooms, or skiers who are over 50 and want a holiday with others of that age group:
|Everyone gets to explore||Privacy costs nothing|
|Holidays for the over 50s|
Peak Experience holidays are designed for skiers aged 50 and over, and are very popular indeed. Resorts are selected for their superb skiing and more sophisticated après, and holiday groups are naturally made up of like-minded people. Of course, you’re welcome to go on any Ski Club Freshtracks holiday up to the age of 65, after which you’d need to join a Peak Experience holiday.
request a brochure
what is my ski standard?
Each holiday is designed around ski standards. You ski with others of a similar ability. Technique, speed and fitness all contribute towards your standard. Please select your standard using the information below. If in doubt, call Ski Freshtracks on +44 (0)208 410 2022.
Fitness is a key part of skiing ability. For maximum enjoyment it is important to have a good level of fitness for at least 3 months before your holiday.
If you're thinking of coming on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, take a look at some of our members' reviews from previous seasons.
- PE Parsenn Powder and Piste 2
- A 4* off piste ski holiday to remember. A trip to Davos with mountain guides and a wellness centre...
- Piedmont Tour
- An exhilarating ski tour in the Piedmont region of Italy - a beautiful and remote series of valleys...
- Canadian Backcountry Escape
- If you love your off piste and are looking for an unforgettable experience then how about some cat...
- Tignes Tuition 2
- One half of the world famous Espace Killy, Tignes has over 300km of pistes making it perfect for an...
- Nendaz Adventure 2
- Nendaz is a superb destination for a weekend ski break, with it's huge ski area, the short...
- Dolomites Development 2
- Two days instruction, four days with Club Leaders Ski in, ski out 3* hotel ;Stunning world...
- Learn to Ski Powder 4 - Course Only
- Flaine is famous for its excellent off piste terrain that suits skiers of all abilities. One warm...
- PE Adelboden Off Piste Adventure 2
- Surrounded by beautiful scenery at the end of the Engstligenalp valley in the middle of the Bernese...