Ski Club Freshtracks
Inspirational ski holidays matching skiers of the same ability.
Led by the world-class instructors, mountain guides and Ski Club Leaders.
Perfect for solo bookers.
This is an opportunity to experience skiing you’ll never forget.
The Ski Club Freshtracks 2013-14 brochure is now available online, click here to view this year's full holiday programme.
To find out more about Freshtracks, take a look through our range of ski holidays to find out about the type of trips that we run. You may also enjoy watching the video below to see what we are all about and, if you are a member of the Ski Club, will be able to see lots of photos from previous trips.
All of our holidays match up skiers of a similar ability, which is the best way to get the most out of your time on the mountain. It’s no surprise that over 80% of our valued customers rebook with us. The Ski Club Freshtracks programme is developed and run by experts. Our team of enthusiastic skiers will ensure you choose an exhilarating skiing experience which will exceed your expectations.
Our holiday types
- Action – we’ll lead you to the best slopes
- Development – hone your technique with top instructors
- Weekend – pack a week’s skiing into a long weekend
- Off Piste – powder-filled holidays for all standards
- Heliskiing – an experience like no other
- Touring – adventure with no boundaries
Many of the holidays in our programme cater for families, those wanting single rooms, or skiers who are over 50 and want a holiday with others of that age group:
- Family holidays – children ski with Leaders, parents ski with freedom
- Single room holidays – privacy costs nothing
Peak Experience – holidays for the over 50s
Peak Experience holidays are designed for skiers aged 50 and over, and are very popular indeed. Resorts are selected for their superb skiing and more sophisticated après, and holiday groups are naturally made up of like-minded people. Of course, you’re welcome to go on any Ski Club Freshtracks holiday up to the age of 65, after which you’d need to join a Peak Experience holiday.
The 2013/14 holiday brochure
You can peruse all of our holidays by using the drop down menus at the top of this page, or using the left-hand menu.
Alternatively, you can download the brochure here.
request a brochure
what is my ski standard?
Each holiday is designed around ski standards. You ski with others of a similar ability. Technique, speed and fitness all contribute towards your standard. Please select your standard using the information below. If in doubt, call Ski Freshtracks on +44 (0)208 410 2022.
Fitness is a key part of skiing ability. For maximum enjoyment it is important to have a good level of fitness for at least 3 months before your holiday.
If you're thinking of coming on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, take a look at some of our members' reviews from previous seasons.
- Adventurous Powder 4 - Course Only
- Flaine is famous for its excellent off piste terrain that suits skiers of all abilities. One day...
- PE Virgin Snow 2
- Six days of on piste group skiing with your very own Ski Club Leader in the beautiful resort of...
- PE Wengen Off Piste 2
- The quiet, picture perfect ski resort of Wengen is a great place for spectacular off piste skiing....
- Zermatt Safari Adventure
- Adventure and adrenalin-filled descents await you in the form of breathtaking off piste way above...
- PE Italian Indulgence
- Spend a week getting away from it all on this fantastic ski break to Colfosco. Six days skiing...
- PE Swiss Bliss 3
- One of our most popular holidays, get away from the crowds and enjoy the wide, sunny slopes of Laax,...
- Sainte Foy Heli Exploration
- This off piste heliskiing holiday based in Sainte Foy is set up for a week of powder skiing with...
- Val d'Anniviers Adventure 2
- Grimentz - A charming, authentic and picturesque ski resort. Don't be fooled, the terrain is as...