Ski Club Freshtracks
The ski holiday you'll never forget starts here...
Ski Club Freshtracks provides inspirational group holidays matching skiers of a similar ability, using only the best instructors, mountain guides and Ski Club Leaders!
All of our holidays match up skiers of a similar ability, which is the best way to get the most out of your time on the mountain. It’s no surprise that over 80% of our valued customers rebook with us. The Ski Club Freshtracks programme is developed and run by experts. Our team of enthusiastic skiers will ensure you choose an exhilarating skiing experience which will exceed your expectations.
Our holiday types
|Powder-filled holidays for all standards||Adventure with no boundaries|
|Maximum skiing in minimum time||Hone your skiing technique with top instructors|
|We’ll lead you to the best slopes||An experience like no other|
Many of the holidays in our programme cater for families, those wanting single rooms, or skiers who are over 50 and want a holiday with others of that age group:
|Everyone gets to explore||Privacy costs nothing|
|Holidays for the over 50s|
Peak Experience holidays are designed for skiers aged 50 and over, and are very popular indeed. Resorts are selected for their superb skiing and more sophisticated après, and holiday groups are naturally made up of like-minded people. Of course, you’re welcome to go on any Ski Club Freshtracks holiday up to the age of 65, after which you’d need to join a Peak Experience holiday.
request a brochure
what is my ski standard?
Each holiday is designed around ski standards. You ski with others of a similar ability. Technique, speed and fitness all contribute towards your standard. Please select your standard using the information below. If in doubt, call Ski Freshtracks on +44 (0)208 410 2022.
Fitness is a key part of skiing ability. For maximum enjoyment it is important to have a good level of fitness for at least 3 months before your holiday.
If you're thinking of coming on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, take a look at some of our members' reviews from previous seasons.
- Cham Slam 3
- For the fit and daring amongst you, we have a week in Chamonix aimed at advanced and expert off...
- Crans Montana Off Piste
- This week long ski trip to Crans Montana will not disappoint. The beautiful resort is perched on a...
- PE Learn to Ski Powder 3
- Flaine is famous for its excellent off piste terrain that suits skiers of all abilities. One warm...
- PE Learn to Ski Powder 3 - Course Only
- Flaine is famous for its excellent off piste terrain that suits skiers of all abilities. One...
- Wicked Off Piste 1
- Quiet, snow sure, varied, vast and wicked. Les Diablerets hosts some of the worlds best off piste...
- Tignes Tuition 1
- One half of the world famous Espace Killy, Tignes has over 300km of pistes making it perfect for an...
- Tignes Tuition 1 - Course Only
- For off piste skiing with mountain guides and instructors Espace Killy is the place to go. With over...
- Pure Gold
- For expert skiers the extensive, challenging and varied off piste throughout La Grave makes it a...