Ski Club Freshtracks
The ski holiday you'll never forget starts here...
Ski Club Freshtracks provides inspirational group holidays matching skiers of a similar ability, using only the best instructors, mountain guides and Ski Club Leaders!
All of our holidays match up skiers of a similar ability, which is the best way to get the most out of your time on the mountain. It’s no surprise that over 80% of our valued customers rebook with us. The Ski Club Freshtracks programme is developed and run by experts. Our team of enthusiastic skiers will ensure you choose an exhilarating skiing experience which will exceed your expectations.
What's more, all of our prices for the 2016-17 season were set before the EU referendum took place, and will not be affected by the result.
View our latest video, which gives a taster of one of our 'Learn to Ski Off Piste' holidays here:
Our holiday types
|Powder-filled holidays for all profiles||Adventure without boundaries|
|Maximum skiing, minimum time||Hone your skiing technique with top instructors|
|We’ll lead you to the best slopes||An experience like no other|
Many of the holidays in our programme cater for families, those wanting single rooms, or skiers who are over 55 and want a holiday with others of that age group:
|Everyone gets to explore||Privacy costs nothing|
|Holidays for the over 55s|
Peak Experience holidays are designed for skiers aged 55 and over, and are very popular indeed. Resorts are selected for their superb skiing and more sophisticated après, and holiday groups are naturally made up of like-minded people. Of course, you’re welcome to go on any Ski Club Freshtracks holiday up to the age of 65, after which you’d need to join a Peak Experience holiday.
request a brochure
Just click on the button below and pop in your details, or view the brochure online.
what is my ski profile?
Each holiday is designed around ski profiles. You ski with others of a similar ability. Technique, speed and fitness all contribute towards your profile. Please select your profile using the information below. If in doubt, call Ski Freshtracks on +44 (0)208 410 2022.
Fitness is a key part of skiing ability. For maximum enjoyment it is important to have a good level of fitness for at least 3 months before your holiday.
If you're thinking of coming on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, take a look at some of our members' reviews from previous seasons.
- Adrenalin in Alagna 1
- Alagna has been dubbed by the skiing press as ‘the Italian La Grave’. Six days with...
- Damuls Descents 1
- Ski somewhere a bit different in the unknown Damuls, Austria. Split your time between the local Ski...
- Val d'Anniviers Adventure 1
- Grimentz - A charming, authentic and picturesque ski resort. Don't be fooled, the terrain is as...
- Serre Che Off Piste Instruction 2
- After near 10 years away we’re returning to Serre Chevalier! This lovely resort is a beautiful place...
- Trois Vallées Off Piste 1
- When choosing a resort, why not go for one of Europe's premier resorts, Meribel. ...
- Andermatt Escape 2
- Andermatt has a reputation for generous dumps of snow, and with two ski areas to choose from in the...
- Baqueira Discovery Weekend
- Baqueira Beret in the Spanish Pyrenees is an ideal destination for a weekend, with convinient...
- Italian Instruction Weekend 1
- A weekend for those who want a short, ski-filled break with instruction and relaxation to ensure...