Once you have decided which holiday you would like to join you should call the Ski Club Freshtracks team on +44 (0)20 8410 2022.
All bookings are made subject to our booking conditions. We are able to hold provisional bookings for a two days to allow you to consider your booking.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking by phone or online:
All bookings are made subject to our booking conditions. In order to improve our booking process for our members we invite you to book by phone or online and we produce the booking confirmation for you. All your reservation details will be highlighted along with membership number and skiing profile.
- Once you have decided which holiday you would like to join, we suggest you do one of two things to check availability - call Ski Club Freshtracks on +44 (0)20 8410 2022 and we will be happy to advise you on the suitability of your choice or help you to choose your holiday. Alternatively, look at the website www.skiclubfreshtracks.co.uk. We are able to hold provisional bookings for 2 days to allow you to consider your booking. Once this time has elapsed, we are under no obligation to hold your option (provisional booking). To confirm your booking please pay a deposit by credit/debit card. If you book online we will call you to confirm your booking. Thereafter, an invoice and booking confirmation will be issued by the office. It is essential that you check this confirmation carefully and notify us immediately if you have any queries.
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 per person will be payable at the time of booking. If you book within 10 weeks of the departure date the total cost of your holiday and that of your group must be submitted immediately. We reserve the right to vary the deposit and balance due date particularly for (though not limited to) holidays that include heli or cat skiing. Course Only bookings must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- Once your reservation has been accepted, we will send your confirmation of booking together with an invoice for the final balance, which is due 10 weeks prior to departure. If you paid the deposit by debit/credit card, the final balance will automatically be debited from your card on the appropriate date unless you instruct us otherwise.
- Payments - Ski Club Freshtracks (Ski Club WA Ltd) accepts payment for holidays by debit or credit cards (excluding Amex and Solo). However for all credit card payments made by Visa or Mastercard there is a 2% handling fee which will be automatically added to your invoice.
- It is a condition of booking that you have adequate winter sports insurance. The Ski Club of Great Britain has its own travel insurance. You must confirm on the Booking Confirmation form that you do have a current travel insurance policy and that the cover is equal or better than the Ski Club Travel Insurance.
- Special promotion - All our holidays are for Ski Club members only. If you are not already a member of the Ski Club, take advantage or our special offer of half price membership when you book on a Ski Club Freshtracks holiday, if you sign a direct debit.
- We are very happy to help you find flights from regional airports, but these are subject to availability. Please note that any alteration to your holiday, as advertised in the brochure, will be subject to a minimum administration fee of £25 per person in addition to any supplementary charges imposed by the carrier or other agencies. If you wish to alter any other details of your holiday e.g. fly out a few days early or stay on a bit longer, we will be very pleased to arrange this for you but there is a special arrangement fee of £45.
- Your finalised group joining instructions and travel itinerary will be sent to you approximately 7-10 days prior to departure.