Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 5861 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Join us at the Members' End of Season Party and celebrate all things snowsports with the Ski Club!
- Catch up with friends, share your snow-filled stories and raise a toast to fellow members and staff at the Ski Club's Members' End of Season Party on Friday 9th of May.
- Job Vacancy - PR and Partnerships Manager
- We're looking for an experienced PR & Partnerships Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- Dual Slalom success in Tignes
- The second Ski Club Dual Slalom of 2014 returned to Tignes this week, with fancy dress, blue skies and great skiing all round.
- Five minutes with... Jenny Jones
- Ski+board Deputy Editor Rosie Barcroft caught up with Jenny Jones following her historic medal winning performance in Sochi