Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6956 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Social skiing under the spotlight again
- An update on Italy from Frank McCusker, Ski Club Chief Executive
- Add your ski mileage and help Ski 2 the Moon
- In a creative new charity challenge, skiers and snowboarders are invited to track their on-snow mileage to see if collectively we can ski the number of miles it is to the moon.
- Living La Dolce Vita with Ski Club Freshtracks
- There are some new additions to the Freshtracks programme for 2014-15, including a host of fresh offerings in some of Italy's top resorts
- Get ski fit with the pros at the Fit4Snow event
- Learn from the professionals and get ready for the ski season at this FREE event at Manchester's Chill Factore