Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6277 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Ski Club Leader 'High Fives' with Andrew Poodle
- The next in our series of 'High Fives' interviews puts the questions to one of Andrew Poodle - one of our more recent Leaders Course 'graduates'
- Job Vacancy: PR and Partnerships Manager
- We're looking for an experienced PR and Partnerships Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- Eye candy... the prettiest resorts in the world
- From awe-inspiring scenery and iconic mountains, to impossibly pretty alpine villages, here are our top 10 picks for ski resorts that are pure eye candy
- Eurostar ski train tickets now on sale!
- Eurostar train offers quick, easy and affordable routes to the Alps plus fantastic savings for Ski Club members