Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 7575 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- 6 Slopes for Valentines Snow
- Whether you're a lover or a hater, it's that time of year again - Valentine's Day. And thanks to Hollywood blockbusters and numerous Christmas movies, the idea of a fleeting romance on wintery slopes...
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of...
- Husky Racers and Dog Enthusiasts Will Gather in Aviemore
- Everybody loves a good shaggy dog story, especially when it's about not just one but 1,000 sled dogs racing for supremacy.
- Ten things you didn't know about Norway, the land of the ski
- Norway is, as you might expect, the 'way to the north'' - a long, skinny country that stretches across 15 lines of latitude. Almost a third of the country lies above the Arctic Circle, and so,...