Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6867 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Need some early snow therapy?
- It's snowing all over the northern hemisphere and resorts are opening daily - some of them ahead of schedule. If a British November feels a little stressful, look here and feel soothed...
- Living La Dolce Vita with Ski Club Freshtracks
- There are some new additions to the Freshtracks programme for 2014-15, including a host of fresh offerings in some of Italy's top resorts
- Test drive skis before you buy
- Ski geeks! Join us in Braehead and Tamworth, and be amongst the first in the country to try out as many new-season skis as you can fit into one session...
- Get ski fit with the pros at the Fit4Snow event
- Learn from the professionals and get ready for the ski season at this FREE event at Manchester's Chill Factore