Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 8227 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Good skiing expected until Easter
- While we may see the first signs of spring this weekend across the UK, conditions across the world's ski resorts could not be more different. A very wintery spell of weather has dropped loads of snow...
- How to Take Better Snow Photos
- Ski+board's picture editor John Norris explains how you can improve the quality of shots taken on a compact camera or even just your mobile - including the notorious selfie.
- The BRITS 2015
- Incredible riding and live music awaits the 2015 British Championships
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of...