Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 7167 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- CatchUp - the new way to meet other Ski Club members
- Designed to help you connect with other Club members, chat, and arrange to ski together.
- Best French resorts for skiing with the kids
- After decades of research, ski-mum Anne Bridges tells us her top three French resorts for skiing with the kids.
- WIN tickets to the Lauberhorn ski races
- The 85th Lauberhorn ski race - one of the biggest and most exciting in the world - is almost upon us. Fancy winning tickets?
- WIN 12 days of Swiss Christmas
- 12 days, 12 prizes, one lucky winner