Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6338 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Update on Leader service situation in France
- The Ski Club will fully support its Leader service and monitor the situation closely following challenges to the club's volunteer on-snow service
- Job Vacancy: PR and Partnerships Manager
- We're looking for an experienced PR and Partnerships Manager to join our team based at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon Village
- Remembering Lizzie Briggs
- Ski Club Leader Elizabeth Anne died suddenly but peacefully on 22nd August 2014.
- Eye candy... the prettiest resorts in the world
- From awe-inspiring scenery and iconic mountains, to impossibly pretty alpine villages, here are our top 10 picks for ski resorts that are pure eye candy