Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6485 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- FREE drinks and ski quiz in Manchester
- Join us for drinks, a bite to eat and a ski quiz with loads of prizes, after the Ski and Snowboard Show North
- Where, when and why do YOU most like to ski?
- Check out our brand new ski stats, hot from the UK's biggest ever survey. How do you compare?
- Kicking off the season with 30 days of snowsport
- The Sochi Olympics got everyone excited about winter sports last season, and now Snowsport England have got some big plans afoot to rekindle the enthusiasm for this season.
- Early snow, parties, beards and the circus...
- The snow is falling in the Northern Hemisphere, and people on mountains across Europe and North America are devising ways to celebrate. Join them for big name bands, ski film screenings, circus acts,...