Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6594 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Hot new ski films at the London Freeski Film Festival
- Coming up this Thursday is the third annual London Freeski Film Festival. If you are in the capital, head along for the finest films. There are prizes too!
- Ski party in Victorian vaults
- The team behind the Freeze festival are kicking off the season with a party in the hidden vaults beneath London. Come along for the premiere of Teton's Almost Ablaze, and a night of DJs
- Job Vacancy: Deputy Editor, Ski+board Magazine
- We're looking for a Deputy Editor to join the Ski+board team based at our Wimbledon Village office
- Apres-ski party with Les 3 Vallees
- Come and show your stamina by partying with the apres masters after the London Ski Show