Ski Club Snowcast 25 January - Slopeside at SkiercrossBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 5686 Views
In this week's Snowcast, Chris and Vicky have a report from Les Contamines at the World Cup Skiercross event where Team GB's Emily Sarsfield competed. We've got a round up of the snow conditions, featuring Ski Club Leaders in resort, plus Al's advice on choosing skis for your weight and height.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Ski+board: Ski2Freedom
- Catherine Cosby set up Ski2Freedom to give disabled people the knowledge and reassurance they need to experience a wintersports holiday. Rosie Barcroft asks the questions.
- Sochi 2014 Paralympic round-up: Day 1
- We take a look at the action from day one of the Paralympic Games
- Chemmy Alcott's ski fitness warm-up exercises
- Britain's top speed specialist shares a few of her top exercise tips
- Winter Paralympics 2014 -
Let the games begin
- With the Winter Olympics taking its curtain call, the 2014 Paralympic games take centre stage.