Ski Club Snowcast 8 March - Les 3 Vallées EnduroBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 6240 Views
Guy and Erica look ahead to the action-packed Les 3 Vallées Enduro, taking place on 7 April, plus your chance to win a trip to this exciting event. Our kit expert Al Morgan explains the DIN settings on your bindings, and we've got a little taster of the Freeride World Tour action from Fieberbrunn, Austria. And of course, a round-up of the latest snow and weather around the world.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Ski Club news and events
- Ski Club news and our upcoming events.
- Cat Skiing on a Shoestring
- Ben Clatworthy was determined to go heli-skiing or cat-skiing. His only problem was his budget, which was, erm, C$10.
- Antarctica: The Last Frontier
- In the past few years skiing the seventh continent has become a real possibility as specialist tour operators band together and offer trips for recreational skiers. Nonetheless, journalist Jimmy...
- Champagny-en-Vanoise: Chocolate box Paradiski
- The French Alps are quite literally littered with ski resorts; from the mega ski areas of Les 3 Vallées to the more quintessential Savoie villages like St Gervais. But what if you're looking...