Ski Club Snowcast 8 March - Les 3 Vallées EnduroBuy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 4693 Views
Guy and Erica look ahead to the action-packed Les 3 Vallées Enduro, taking place on 7 April, plus your chance to win a trip to this exciting event. Our kit expert Al Morgan explains the DIN settings on your bindings, and we've got a little taster of the Freeride World Tour action from Fieberbrunn, Austria. And of course, a round-up of the latest snow and weather around the world.
Categories: Ski Club Snowcast
- Ski Club news and events
- Ski Club news and our upcoming events.
- Happy birthday SKIING!
- 150 years ago this month the winter holiday was born, so the Ski Club headed to Switzerland's St Moritz, where not all that much has changed. Expect stiff upper lips, severed fingers, 50mph...
- Get ski fit in the comfort of your own home
- The ski season is almost on the horizon, and after a long, hot, lazy summer the muscles might not be quite ready for it. Start now with a little bit every day, and you'll really feel the difference...
- Haute Route: Taking the high road
- So you've carved up Chamonix, schussed in Saas Fee and skied powder at Park City. Courchevel's Grand Couloir just isn't quite grand enough and you're thinking, what next?