Interview with Joe Simpson part 3Buy Now
- Like Video
- 3 Likes
- 8648 Views
Filmed at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival, Gordon Stainforth interviews Joe Simpson mountaineer and subject of film "Touching the Void". In this third excerpt Joe talks about the thin line between life and death, fear of heights and dispels the myths about climbers. Sorry no moving pictures this time.
- Advice and Info
- Everything you'll need to know about the mountains.
- Respect the mountain
- The mountain environment is both precious and dangerous. We need to respect the mountain.
- Champagny-en-Vanoise: Chocolate box Paradiski
- The French Alps are quite literally littered with ski resorts; from the mega ski areas of Les 3 Vallées to the more quintessential Savoie villages like St Gervais. But what if you're looking...
- Best French resorts for skiing with the kids
- After decades of research, ski-mum Anne Bridges tells us her top three French resorts for skiing with the kids.