- Like Video
- 6 Likes
- 5565 Views
Slush is a documentary about the Scottish ski industry. Film maker Ben Howells set out to discover why Scottish ski resort visitor numbers are dwindling, what it's like to ride in Scotland and what the future holds for the industry in these uncertain times.
Categories: eco-skiing videos
- Respect the mountain
- How can you respect the mountain?
- Respect the Mountain t-shirts, wristbands etc
- Show everyone that you 'Respect the Mountain' with our clothing and other goodies, available to buy online.
- Environmental news
- Environmental news from the snowsports world.
- Touring: A skiing epiphany
- Rob Crabtree leaves the chairlifts behind to get a taste of the backcountry