Roxy refreshments: Argentina - pt 1Buy Now
- Like Video
- 0 Likes
- 2458 Views
Roxy head down the impressive South American Andes in search of some serious action and adventure... but not before visiting Buenos Aires for some shopping and tango dancing.
Categories: inspirational ski and snowboard videos
- Snowfall across Europe promises great half-term skiing
- It has undoubtedly been a slow season so far for much of Europe, but how things have changed... The Pyrenees and the northern Alps have seen up to two metres of snow in the past ten days. This has...
- The 15 Best Places to Get Some Snow in the UK
- Can't steal time away from the desk this winter? Or struggling to pull together the pennies for a trip to the Alps? Well fear not - because great skiing can be found in Scotland and the North of...
- Catching up with Katie Ormerod
- At the tender age of 16, Katie Ormerod became the first women ever to nail a double-cork 1080. Ever since she's been taking the snowboarding world by storm.
- Ten things you didn't know about Norway, the land of the ski
- Norway is, as you might expect, the 'way to the north'' - a long, skinny country that stretches across 15 lines of latitude. Almost a third of the country lies above the Arctic Circle, and so,...