Advanced Search use any combination to find matching resorts
The oldest and biggest ski resort in Bulgaria, bargain-basement Borovets continues to play host to hordes of British skiers who come for the low prices, lively nightlife and intermediate skiing.
Borovets is probably one of the cheapest ski trips in Europe. At just one hour's drive from the capital, Sofia, it's also the most popular resort in the country, which means crowded slopes at the weekend.
- 17 Dec to 15 Apr: 0845-1630
- Sofia airport - 1 hours
tour operators in Borovets
- Neilson Holidays
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- As a Ski Club of Great Britain member, you can receive a 10% discount on all Neilson Ski, Beachclub...
- Balkan Holidays
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- BULGARIA SLOVENIA & ROMANIA - WINTER SKI 2015/2016 For great value non euro Skiing BOOK...
- Crystal Ski Holidays
- £100 discount for Ski Club members
- For us, the mountain is everything. We love it as much as you do. Since 1981, we’ve been finding the...
Footprint Travel Guides
Our ski resort guide is brought to you by Footprint Travel Guides, available in our online shop from £17.99Buy now