Advanced Search use any combination to find matching resorts
Peaceful, friendly and authentically French, with easy access to some great skiing.
The holiday town of Chï¿½tel is tucked away in the Portes du Soleil, and though very popular with the French, does not get as many foreign visitors as some of its neighbours. This does have the advantage of lending it a very traditional rustic charm.
- 3 Dec to 22 Apr: 0900-1700
- Sion airport - 1 hours
- Geneva airport - 1.5 hours
Fewer English-speaking visitors means fewer English-speaking shopkeepers, which will give you a great opportunity to practise your schoolboy/girl French!
The lower altitudes mean that sometimes you may have to go elsewhere for deeper snow.
Good variety of terrain.
Taxis can be hard to find after a night out.
Some excellent of piste inbetween the pistes in the Plaine Dranse bowl
You can ski from Chatel to...
latest Ski Club Snowcast
tour operators in Chatel
- Sunweb Holidays
- 10% discount for Ski Club members
- Sunweb Holidays - Offers fantastic value accommodation in the top ski resorts in France and Austria!...
ski accommodation in Chatel
- Chalet Cascade Chatel
- 5% discount for Ski Club members
- Chalet Cascade is a traditional savoyard wooden chalet and sleeps 12 - 16 persons in 6 bedrooms. ...
member discounts in Chatel
- 50% discount for Ski Club members
- N.B. Online bookings will vary depending on resort and seasonal time. However Ski Club members will...
Footprint Travel Guides
Our ski resort guide is brought to you by Footprint Travel Guides, available in our online shop from £17.99Buy now