membership pays for itself
Ambassadors in 28
email snow reports
Snow report glossary
- Upper piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the upper prepared slopes.
- Lower piste depth
- An indication of the snow depth on the lower prepared slopes.
- Last snowed (fresh snow)
- The date of the last snowfall and the depth of snow that fell on that day.
- Last 7 days
- The total snowfall reported over the last 7 days.
- Next 9 days
- The total amount of fresh snow predicted at mid-mountain level from our detailed 9 day forecast.
- Piste quality
- An indication of the general piste conditions on the open pistes.
- Off piste snow
- An indication of the general off piste conditions.
- Lifts open
- An indication of the number of lifts that are open out of the total number of lifts possible in this resort/ski area.
Snow conditions for Austria at a glance
|Dachstein Glacier||350cm||0cm||20 May (10cm)||10cm||6cm||Good||Powder||4 out of 5|
|Hintertux||270cm||0cm||21 May (10cm)||10cm||8cm||Powder||Powder||13 out of 19|
|Molltal Glacier||310cm||0cm||21 May (10cm)||10cm||5cm||Closed||Powder||0 out of 11|
|Stubai Glacier||260cm||0cm||21 May (45cm)||45cm||15cm||Powder||Powder||10 out of 24|